Weather 518

Much gayness in the weather lately…

Tornado watch til 10pm for Schenectady countý lol

For almost all of east upstate lol.

Tomorrow is supposed to be worse in terms of severe weather.

says who

:ahh <will be hiding in my basement like i was sadam

Im going to finish buffing my ride. Fuck you women

I havent washed my ride since August 2010 and it still looks fine

Did mine the other day and k20’s ride today. Super clean and super mean. Love the new buffer and compounds they are Ill nasty. I wish the weather would stay nice instead of all this bs tornado hail bullshit. If u need a hand sometime or a garage hmu!

What a surprise it’s raining again.

This^^^

Wow thundering like crazy here.

Word dude, I got a decent rotary buffer. I hafta scoop up the compounds. Prolly get the same ones you got.

It is POURING on and off here by RPI. By the sounds of the lightning, the storm is probably 5 miles off or so. Its been getting closer though.

Yeah bro. Shit is nice and worth it at the end seeing the clean whip but shit is it a lot of work bro

Bro it was just storming like the brozard of bro bro

Yeah sounds of lightening. You have a great face for radio nickalerobro

motherfucker…:rofl

Hailing in Niskayuna right now.

Was headed to LVD and getting off I90 when I got stuck in a super hail shit storm. Luckily I found shelter at the key bank there and waited it out. Sounded bad when I was on the road but I gave it a good look over and pretty sure I avoided any damage.

Capporizzo was reporting hail up to an inch in diameter in Coxsackie, it was definitely smaller where I was. Got to love working all day in sweltering heat and then getting out and having mother nature hail on your parade!