Weather 518

Interesting weather coming next week. Hurricane Sandy may collide with a winter storm over the east coast.

probably gonna blow right over

Probably. But it could end up being a nasty storm too. Too far out to tell for sure.

People are freaking out on facebook. Apparently its the end of the world if we lose power for 3 days.

I just hope were not dealing with another Irene. This close to winter could be bad.

i’m hoping its cold enough to be snow, at least at the mountains.

fuck NY weather. 80* and sunny here in Columbus

If we get any snow from it it’ll probably be on the tail end once the cold front from the western storm pushes through. Timing is everything though.

looks like it will be a shit load of rain

Yes, rain, great. Bring on the halp, my ebay cold air intake got my maf wet and now my WRX blew up threads.

I can’t figure out what’s up with my clutch. Ever since I removed the reservoir cap it’s been acting funny. I’m afraid rain will get into it next week and make things worse!

Mine just bit 2nd HARD.

Drier is better. Fuck rain and fuck snow.

^word.

Put my snows on today just in case

:facepalm

they’re already draining the Mohawk. My dad had to cancel his clubs bass tournament this weekend because the water level is supposed to be below navigable levels

cheap all seasons that are almost gone on a rwd light weight car…i’m ready for whatever. :dunno

I’ve had my winter tires on since…last winter :dunno

I don’t run “All Seasons”. So I’d rather be safe than sorry