Wedding reception

hahaha Jorts what cock suckers

its my cousins wedding.
I know him well hahaha we grew up together.
I didnt attend the wedding just going to the party.
its at a hotel, as far as owning something formal, thats like dressing up in a costume.
Ive got really nice jeans or whatever its not like walmart issue shit haha.
I dunno I have a feeling I wont be the only person in jeans and a tshirt.
I think it said casual on the invite.
I do plan on giving a gift, well not a gift Cash.
Gifts are never what you need, but everyone needs cash.

do you at least have nice shoes, a belt, and a collared shirt that match? oh and an Iron

hahaha
Belt wouldnt matter I dont tuck clothes in, but i do have one haha.
No iron, but the jeans were ironed n hung last night.
(my girl loves me <3)
As far as shoes go, Im wearing boots because basketball kicks even if they are promodle dont seem right.
haha

Hammer pants, and a wife beater. A classy combo if there ever was one.

Just got a call, its Casual. the only people who are formal were the people standing up in the wedding.
So Im good to go?

If someone told me a wedding was casual, I would assume that it meant business casual. Like dress pants and a dress shirt. A tucked in shirt looks WAY nicer than one hanging out.

I can’t believe they’re trashy enough to want people to dress casual at their reception… but if they say casual, then you’re good to go…

I still wouldn’t show up in jeans. Casual at a hotel = pants and a collared shirt.

as much as I can partially agree with this comment, just because you may be handing over $100 for a gift, chances are they paid $100 for your food and drink.

I know my wedding is costing me $97 per person after bar and food.

srsly though…

usually wedding is suits… reception i usually just do nice pants, button down and tie.

if its casual…khakis and polo and nice shoes (NOT sneakers) would be the direction to go

dress UP

WOW

thanks cpt OBVIOUS

dude they sell suits at target at least get a black jacket, and a nice collard shirt. even with dark jeans it can look very formal.

Just Karter, you sound like a real class act…

I went to a wedding a couple weeks ago and it was formal. There was a guy there with jeans and a t-shirt. His girl also was dressed similarly. It was an adult only reception and they brought their grubby little child as well. I heard a minimum of 5 people make a comment when they walked in.

Don’t be that guy!!

In my opinion, wedding and jeans don’t ever work. Like everyone else said, go buy some khakis at least if its casual. Casual doesn’t mean show up looking like a slob.

If money is an issue, I bet you could find something at Amvets if you really needed to. Not that I would, but you probably could.

ugh. no offense. I just always wear at least a suit to a reception. Even JCPennys suits would suffice and prolly be comforable.

That being said, I guess you’re good with:
nice jeans and a polo.
Shoe not sneakers.
Don’t pop the collar, and at least wipe the shoes clean.

eeeeek.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/NjccBflo/Pics%20OT/istockphoto_1331454_sore_thumb.jpg

Yea…If someone showed up to my wedding reception in a t-shirt and jeans, I would kick the shit out of them and then throw them out. As would 99.9% of any respectable human being. What kind of Redneck are you?

You should also show up and you G-Body, and do a gnarly burnout before the ceremony.