Weekend Getaway Quebec Style!

My sister is marrying some guy…:clap:

So for his bachelor weekend we went to Mount Tremblant in Quebec for some skiing and fun.

It was a great facility and very affordable for what we got. Snow was good…weather was great…food was excellent…beer flowed like water and the women…well there just are no fatties.

We stayed right at the Mountain and it was phenomenal.

Excellent time…would go back in a heartbeat. Drive was easy and only took about 7 hours to get up there.

Big thanks to Smaefer for hooking me up on some gear for the weekend…much appreciated!

Pics:

View from the room balcony…

Slopes

Partying…I am in zero pictures…but partying with Tony Romo has its perks

Sloots…

Too much fun.

Ive been up there in the summer for Mont Tremblant Rally at Defi St Agetha.

Good times indeed. No fatties for miles. Canada has some of the best quality women going.

hahahahah did u drug every single one of those women kyle?

*sure looks like it hahahaah

No but its hysterical…one waitress at a bar I was talking to said the club there was full of crack whores…she was right and it was AWESOME!!!

tremblant is still my fav resort for non riding activities…looks like you had a great time

Looks like a good time :tup:

Jeller

pix of sister

just kidding

wow that balcony shot was so cool!! only place ive been to outside of ny to snowboard is vermont. I rly wanna go to canada and that place looks awesome

:tup:

The look on this girls’ face makes me think she’s ready to make all sorts of good decisions…

would be a fun time to hit up the slopes there. it looks like a very beautiful place

:tup:

I don’t think I could attend the bachelor party of my future brother-in-law…

I’m happy you had a good time and the skiis worked out for you… I still need to make a trip up there… Maybe next year…