Weird stalling/not starting/rain/noises

Hello all! Once again more problems >=]!
I tried searching the forum but it didnt solve my problems.

I got some related-to-each-other problems:

1. Try to start it, cranks, coughs, starts, rpm dips and dies.
  2. Stalls out when not revving.
  3. Starts and stalls mostly in the wet.
  4. When I try starting and turn key multiple times, sometimes I hear a loud ‘POP’ when I let off the key.
  5. I hear clicking noises when I turn my wheel all the way (I assume its the TC rods) its not the stabliziner bar or links since I changed them.
  6. Now I hear the same clicking noises when I try to slow down.

Please help. My car is dying.
not mentioning ALOT of other crap that just went wrong.

MAF might be fucked
or Idle Air Control Valve

how can MAF be boinked ?

How can it not?

• It can get wet and damge the sensor
  • It can get clogged thus giving inacurate readings
  • The sensor wire can brake causing no readings

And the list goes on…

maf seems ok, any other ideas ?

Dude, there are SOO many possible culprits…hang in there… :wink:

Take things one step at a time.

Ensure the MAF connector is good too, that’ll screw things up just as much. And yes, could be IACV.

Take out and inspect your intake system, from airbox/cone to TB. Check TB for excessive crap. Ensure all connections/clamps are tight.

Ensure all your fuel injectors harnesses are connected, and are grounded ok (right by front bumper side of valve cover).

If this is fuel related, you may have a dying fuel pump, or even a clogged fuel filter. Check fuel pressure, I believe it should be around 44 psi or so.

It wouldn’t hurt to take a quick peek at your grounds.

Check battery & alternator.

Ensure you have spark as well, in my experience though it is rarely plugs/wires/etc that cause this severe a case of “bogging”…but ya never know…

Good luck and let us know.

Thanks, I’ll get on it right away when it gets warmer, i’ll do all grounds, ALL of them and clean my throttle body.