Weird turn signal!

Okay so today i was driving and all of a sudden i see my driver side turn signal on, but it’s not flashing as if i’m signaling, it’s just “on” and not flashing. So i was like wtf… and when i turned on my headlights, the arrow went off, but when i turn off my headlights, it comes on again.

And since it’s already on, i can’t signal to the left unless my headlights are turned on. So after a bit of driving things seem normal and then when i get home and turn the car off… i noticed that the driver side turn signal comes on again. Right now, the driver side turn signal is on (not flashing), as well as the driver side taillight. Anyone here know what could be wrong? This is really really weird, has never happened to me before.

any help would be appreciated, thanks!

try and tab the signal light module couple times…
it should be around where the in car fuse box is…

overfill the turnsignal fluid resevoir???

Havent checked?

Check your relay, then check your signal connections, then check your bulbs?

Does the signal light stay on as well? or is it just inside your cluster.

Hey do you know where exactly the turn signal relay is? Yes, the turn signal light stays on inside the car as well as outside the car for the driver side turn signal, and as well as the driver side tail light signal.

right above the steering column pretty close to the pedals

oka wow, its reall weird now, my headlights wouldnt come down and then all of a sudden they could come down and were working fine, now it wont come down again, and the turn signals are a litle weird now, sometimes when i signal right, it just puts on my 4 ways, i think it’s definitely something electrical, maybe the relay is f*cked or something.

make sure your BOV (Blow Off Valve) isnt plugged with rice, and make sure to check the diff for orange juice

make sure your BOV (Blow Off Valve) isnt plugged with rice, and make sure to check the diff for orange juice[/quote]

wow you retards are real helpful :lol: j/k

Check your relay and grounds.

Fitzy

make sure your BOV (Blow Off Valve) isnt plugged with rice, and make sure to check the diff for orange juice[/quote]

make sure ur ka-t lasts 20k

make sure ur ka-t lasts 20k[/quote]

if all else fails, i would refer to the MANUAL that came with your car, it should indicate that the warranty is long gone

speak-a-englais properly?
me.no.understand.budddy

i’m pretty sure that ur flasher relay is gone…
had the same problem w/ a older sentra a while ago where i work…

the relay should be around where the fuse panel in beside the left foot foot rest…