Signal Light stays on?!

hey everyone

help me figure this out…not 100% sure what it is but SOMETIME i signal to the right and the light stays ON doesnt blink…when this happens it turns on and off with the headlights. It seems that killing the headlights, flashing the 4-ways and starting over “resets” it but i cant figure out why it does this…flasher relay maybe?

sorry to ask a question in your thread, but mine kinda does the same thing, however it flashes very very fast when turning left… Just wondering what you guys think that would be so I can replace it with my parts car.

Bulb dead :smiley: Mine does the same thing, park your car, turn on the left signal, then go outside. Either the front or rear signal will be dead.

that solves the rapid flashing but not staying on though doesnt it?

the fast-blinking thing is a dead bulb/dying resistor somewhere in the circuit. my left signal was flashing really fast earlier but the lights still worked. fixed itself somehow though, lol.

your right turn signal staying on is new to me :dunno:

P.S. shouldn’t this be in the technical section or something?

It should be.

If i see any posts in the Car Chat section that i deem technical, i will delete without warning.

Have a nice day.

do you have a hicas car

A signal light can stay on and not flash or flash really quickly if a bulb is blown or about to go. Your signal relay works on resistance. If the resistace of both bulbs are no the same it won’t work. Check your bulbs and sockets.