ugh...ANOTHER electrical problem....jeezus

I have a problem with my signal lights, when i turn one or the other on they don’t blink, they stay on…anyone else have the same problem? When i shut off the car, and turn it on again sometimes the problem goes away, this is very annoying and it be great if someone could shine some light on my situation thanks in advance guys!

sounds like may be a signal relay. it’s a switch that turns them on and off(blinking) and sometime when it needs replacing it gets stuck in one position. if they are staying on, then they also might over heat the relay and melt it, i’ve seen it before!
double check all the other lights are working and check all the grounds of the main harness and the lights are good and tight and clean. then try a new relay?

thanks again man! how are those new or used?

are you asking if a used relay is a good idea?
well, you would have no idea how old it is and if it’s about to fail. but if it’s free then who cares. a new one should be cheap.

and where can i find my relay on my car??? noob question i know…but I’d like to take it out and get a new one…

i don’t know where yours would be. I havent looked for mine, but probably under the dash near the fuses, or under the hood near those fuses.

I haven’t looked on my Altima, but on my old Integra it was a round black plastic thing, right as part of the fuse panel. I think most cars would be similar…

u problaby know this by now but there is a fuse box on the left side of ur clutch pedal if LHD …

just pull the panel out

on the inside of panel there should be a reference list of the function and whats suppost to be there

The fuses in the hood is for ur alt fuel pump and some other stuff so best bet would be check in the cabin

checked there…found nothing that said turn signal or anything…i even checked BOTH boxes under the hood too…now im stumped, but only kinda haha

well, when you turn on the signal lever and the lights come on, the solonoid will click. that’s the clicking you here when the signals are turning on and off. so have someone click the signal lever on and off and find the clicking!!