Well, I got another Honda.

Only this one is a little slower and gets 107 miles per gallon. 2005 Honda Ruckus.

What do you think?

Ive got a black one also, love it for riding around the city

Did your balls drop yet?

What size motor is that?

Just curious because we’re building supermoto crf50s, and I want to know what I can do with 49cc and less. (but a stamped 124cc head.)

The engine is a water cooled 49cc.

Cool. What are the limitations with 49cc on roads? Do you have to stay on roads with a certain speed limit?

Never seen one on a interstate or tp.

i think the ruckus’s are neat although not my type of vehicle. 100+mpg for the win

I couldnt find that ht thread where the guy boosted his…

but anyways how much do those things generally sell for new and used? How fast can you go on one of those?

I wouldn’t take one on them either. haha.

it will do 37 on the flats, but hills are its enemy. i got mine used for $1000 supposedly you can get a little more speed out of the motor but you tend to loose torque which makes hills even worse

Agreed. They are $2,200 new, I got a good deal on mine also, it is used with 1400 miles, only thing it needs is a mirror. Yeah, 37 on flat , Id say around 20-25 on an uphill stride. Ive yet to see a Honda with lots of torque so I was prepared for that.

my little honda xr50r that my kids ride is faster than that thing, and looks a lot better also.

xr50s are beast powershiftin into 3rd almost knocked me on my ass.