Welp... Just dodged a Lay-Off!

Just sayin. :slight_smile:

:puts on tinfoil hat:

Yep. Moog knew ahead of time that Gary Johnson is going to pull off a stunning upset and slash government spending!

Sweet!!!

DING DING DING!!! How true.

scumbags.

i spent about 3 years just waiting for the other shoe to drop when layoffs were rampant a few years ago…it sucks sitting around waiting to see what happens.

in one funny moment someone actually reserved a conference room on the company system and put under the “meeting purpose” heading “dubai international studio layoffs”…suffice it to say when someone went to see if the room was available that morning a shit storm started.

Timewarner did the same thing when they were reorganizing you could see the reason the conference rooms were booked weeks ahead on the shared calendars lol

This is the time of the year for layoffs. Every year, this time of year. no surprise. Sooooooo glad i left moog when i had the chance. Probably one of the worse companies ive ever worked for imho. :confused:

it’s cool bros.

when Canada co-opts US states we’ll take WNY first. I’m putting in the good word for all of you.

my employer got bought out by a canadian firm…its not joke

I’ve got about 19 months left, then I’m probably gone. Finish up my EMBA then I’m out.

Glad to hear you didn’t get laid off. I work for MOOG in EA. I’m very happy. Good pay, benefits…etc There were no lay offs in Aircraft either.

^Where the hell have you been? You still up in 20?

That’s a good thing.

A few of the big Canadian banks are in the top 10 in the US. TD is expanding wildly along the eastern seaboard. In my industry (collision repair) all of the major body shop networks are owned by canadians, either directly or through private equity. Calibre, Boyd / Gerber and CARSTAR.

i’m safe!

Nice!

Good to hear. :slight_smile:

we usually have layoffs around this time every year at work, havent noticed anyone missing yet. although we did have a second round of layoffs last spring.