Went out for a bag of kraut...

pics dont work for me

ditto

ok then … to photobucket they go:

Still came out pretty good despite the decal being misaligned

well it was crooked before so its not my fault at least :stuck_out_tongue:

i’d de-badge it… as for the interior i’d pull out the console and such that’s peeling and strip and repaint it with krylon fusion paint or similar and call it a day, like the honda fggts used to do but with the right colors.

OK so I’ll be the dick to ask. How much did it cost to fix up (including original purchase price)?

have fun explaining to a girl that your car is better cuz its madd JDM yo.

not everyone buys a car to be fast… if they did you wouldn’t have a 240 :lolsign:

Damn, looks good. Bet its a fun dd. Total cost would be cool to know, if you don’t mind.

when you do your own work probably 2grand at most

The interior is coming out this weekend so i can strip it down and re-spray it.

Badge will probably just be replaced, i’m not a huge fan of de-badging.

As far as money goes, i’d rather not say since it not final yet (still need some parts and to pay one person). it was a good price considering i needed to buy some new MB parts which they kill you on. As far as work goes it was about 1500 for paint.

Well this is just one more nice vehicle I can drool over when I drive by going to my girlfriend’s house

Wow incredible job. Looks very nice!

it has to be more then that. I wouldn’t doubt the price of the car alone was close to 2 grand

Looks nice.

wow very nice turn around man :tup: the spoiler adds a nice little touch as well.

came out good

It is only pictures, But it looks pretty solid for a $1000 in paint. I wish I could get results like that for $1000. Come spring time I’ll see what I can do. Or if I find a good deal over the winter.

car alone was well over $2k … it is a Mercedes with only 65k on it

De-greased the engine bay last night:

some paint is peeling, so this will get blasted and re-painted this winter

Started to rip out the interior for re-paint and cleaning

Headliner needs to get redone

Old driver’s seat

New drivers seat (out of an SLK w/20000 miles only)

Tomorrow the rug comes out and cleaned