Went out for a bag of kraut...

i hope u bought this car for your baby’s mom. i hate these things sorry dood. unless u got it for 1000 bucks i woulda passed…

because i’m sure everyone would rather have a 17 year old 240 :picard:

shut up

uh oh, the MB guys are getting pissed!! I hope dftsilvia isn’t jewish.

It’s supercharged. The S65 and SL65 are both twin Turbocharged. Some old diesels were also turboed. By the way…I work at Mercedes

Didn’t know they made those with three pedals.

X…

I got it at IAAI. And yea, i’ve seen a bunch of them, but 90% of them have been autotragic. I figure this will be a fun car to tool around in for awhile. We’ll see how nice she turn out :slight_smile:

And thanks for the interior info, thats just shitty though

LIAR!

Of course they did, I had an 03 for about 3 weeks bought it cheap and sold fast for a quick buck =) Only complaint I had about it was the size, i’m 6’3’’ and had comfort issues.

Right now i’m looking for an 05ish E55 AMG, such beautiful cars…

Whats up with everyone not knowing if this car is turbo or supercharged?
I thought that was basic car knowledge.

I know, its not an evo or STi so it must be horribly confusing. LoL

GL with the project man, looking forward to seeing the results.

Thats pretty much why I decided AGAINST buying a 230 sport sedan. LoL

FS: SLK 230… fresh paint.

in for your fix-up thread… you did a good job on the M

190hp with a lame sc = gay, sorry dood.
and honestly i would rather have 17yr old 240
btw mine is only 12yrs old :lolham:

PS, these things are retardedly easy to lower on some nice H&R springs. SOOOO SIMPLE

and other AMG front bumpers fit too (my friend works at autobahn and put an AMG front bumper and wheels on his and lowered it, and it looks tits)

I drove a silver 5spd at Adesa before, it was in mint condition and it was pretty cool (kinda small tho). You cant really do much in the parking lot there but I got on it out by the pond and it wasnt bad.

Dude that is a fun car to drive. My friend had a 280 (auto :hang:) when his car went in for service, I assume it was his moms or some shit, and that car was a fun ride. Does the 230 have the same suspension on it? Active whatever, where it slants the wheels and what not? Nice find!

The sc is the size of my fist, they aren’t meant to be fast. It is a fun cruiser and that’s what it was supposed to be.

Just sayin, btw reverse on these things are funky.

sport suspension(I can’t remember the exact name of it) was an option

it is only a 5 spd, and yea reverse is retarded. it does have the sport suspension option

Mine was a 6 and so was my buddies?
strange

i like playing wtff does griff have now when i pass your house

could have sworn it was a 5, but i could be wrong. i was only in it for 10 minutes before i went on vacation.

Fun game isnt it?

pics below…

:loopie: