Went out for German ///Milk

Ah i live right by there so i always saw a Black X5m with tinted windows. Theres another Black x5m but that one has cali plates that i’ve been seeing recently to. Regardless they are awesome SUVs

Got the car on the dyno today with the tune/exhaust

547tq
474hp

I think the spark plugs are done for, will change those out soon to see how it reacts… Tq on this run fell off rather quick after that wavy action… The car may have pulled timing… Not sure.

Not too bad for a 5500lb truck…

fuck.

Awesome.

Nice. Video?

very nice numbers.

I posted one

I am not by any means knocking your truck at all… I think it’s the best SUV out there and awesome as fuck

I just HATE how they made that v8 sound :confused:

Dammmmmm. Any baseline?

I wouldn’t kick it out of bed.

That is a ridiculous amount of power.

What tune did you go with or is it already tuned? What gear did you pull in 3rd or 4th?

Oh nevermind watched the video said it righ there. How do you like it? Tune go in with no problems?

So much torque, must be a blast to drive.

so this is just a tune and exhaust on this?

did you de-cat it?

what else planned?

Just a tune, and the muffler (its not a full cat back exhaust, they really dont make those for the M cars since the pipes are already 2.75" true duals and SS… it jsut doenst make sense (people do make it, but its like 6500 bux for a full cat back, with no real gains over just the muffler)

I MAY get downpipes for the truck in the future, but i doubt it… going to do wheels/tires/springs in the summer, and just enjoy the truck, i dont want to start breaking axels etc yet

awesome!

downpipes wouldn’t be very fun to do on one of these… let me know if you need to borrow my spark plug socket!

Really nice pickup, I totally agree with you on space, a family of 3 filled up our B5 passat wagon for a week trip to Seneca Lake, then we had to bring my sister in-law on the way back, she had to have stuff on her lap. Plus I had a 4 pt roll bar ratched to the roof rack