X5M or ML63 AMG

Been thinking about getting rid of the E55 and going back to an SUV. I miss driving SUVs and I’ve always loved Jack’s SRT8. My question if you guys had to choose from an X5M which is a 4.4L turboed SUV or the ML63 AMG with was is a 6.2L NA which would you want and why? The AMG will sound badass but I know the X5M is a little quicker.

why not a brand new SRT-8 ?? how about a cayanne GTS (a great value blend in their lineup)

I would take the BMW if I had to pick between those two.

BMW will make big power with a flash! Both are equally irresponsible and pointless LOL
:bigtup:

X6M… looks better :slight_smile:

Have you been smoking bath salts?!

agreed, but out of the 2, X5M for sure

Maybe, lol. But I’d rather have the 6. I’m a sucker for swoopy designs.

Why not G55?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21441[/ATTACH]

My grandfather has a 2011 Cayenne turbo and I love it. Wish it was white though :confused:

Correction, G63;

^^^ welcome to the 70s ugh

X5M hands down or Porsche

http://www.motorward.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/bmw-x5m.jpg

X5M
cayanne turbo
ml63
x6m

Side pipes :tup:

G55s are still a little too expensive for what I’m looking to spend. 80k and up I might as well get a 2012 E63 and have a 10sec car with just a tune and the G55 is terrible on gas. I definitely think the X5M has the most potential power wise which is making me lean that way. But I do find the ML better looking and I am a bit biased towards mercedes been driving them since I was 16.
Hadn’t put much thought into the cayenne they are the slowest of the 3 but not really by much. Im looking from 09-11 and the porsche are still pretty expensive.
X5M 12.5-12.7 (11.9 with tune)
ML63 13.0 (12.5 with tune)
Cayenne 13.2 (unknown with tune)
Not that those matter just pointing out where each stands.

Anything but a BMW.

Lol I like where your head is at.

http://i1136.photobucket.com/albums/n494/Jimshorts868/2009-mercedes-benz-ml63-amg-performance-studio-front-side-view-588x422.jpg

I think that is badass but Im going to try to test drive an X5M on friday.

Go BMW.

Any 63 AMG is slower than advertised. The mod-ability of the TT is also a huge plus if you go that route.

The X5 ///M is a BLAST to drive. That gets my vote… But last I checked they are still like an $80k car.

You can get a GTS in manual though…

^^^ :tup:

Neither sissyboy. Like what you have now.