Went to the Dyno

I’am confused I see smiles after every comment are you beefing or just fucking wit eachother?

buuurnnnnnnnnn , oh snap dog, u just got served, this so calls for a dance battllooo

I was never going to do a KA-T!! jerk KA-T suck!!! This season ended early for me cause I sold my Silvia to put the cash into my career so I dont have to be a lifer in Wal-Mart like you!! I have been on the tracks more than you would ever know… PLUS you the one that back out all the times you were confronted about going to the track and proving yourself… PUNK!! AS i said 2010 please come out with all your goodies and I will record the beating you get (racing ppl, so you dont think i am going to beat him up). Dont sing it, bring it to the track and stop calling ppl out to street race cause you learned a new driving skill. :slight_smile:

PS. For all you other ppl Silvia and I dont hate each other!! I just have to teach him a lesson or two! Damn kids and money!! You cant buy skillz

[QUOTE=nitescream;453839]This season ended early for me cause I sold my Silvia to put the cash into my career so I dont have to be a lifer in Wal-Mart like you!!

HA HA HA HA HA… dying on the inside… thats some harsh shit Junior…don’t hate on his without walmart some of us would be hurting…

P.S when did this go from driving skill to how ppl make money…

lol this is good 2 dudes who went to the track maybe 3 times and think they know how to drive
:fnf1:

WHO in the blue fuck are you?? for your information I been racing since 17 and now I am 24 years old, so shut your mouth!! Ramesh been at the track his fair share of times as well. Dont ever shit talk me if i dont know you cause its wont be a good thing for one of us, and i know I will be okay!! Damn i hate new ppl

lol i dont know, but thats shit talking for you lol! Ramesh is a okay guy i always shit talk him, he could handle it and it goes back and forth… good old fun!!

LOL! This is kinda fun.

Why do you have to teach me a lesson? It seems like you just came into this thread to start shit. Is there sand in your vagina or something? I am ready to race right now and I don’t have to borrow someone’s car.

You were gonna go KA-T, remember last season with your S14? You bought all these parts, and then failed. At least when I say I’m going KA-T, I go KA-T. In fact, I went KA-T twice. It doesn’t matter that KA-T is shit, it is just an example that all you can do is talk shit.

And instead of ever building a car, you either borrow someone’s car, or you buy a stock, rusty, fucked up Silvia and think you’re the shit.

And Wal-Mart lifer? I’ve been working there 4 months. I’ll go ahead and earn my degree instead of dreaming of being a pilot like you. Another example of how you talk shit and I actually do shit. You’re a minimum wage lifer. I mean, you can’t even pay for the brakes and suspension I gave you for $150. Instead, you give me a freddy bov and $50. W/e, I see it as giving to the needy :P.

Why wait for next season? I am ready for the track now. Oh wait, I don’t think your ghetto multi-coloured civic is gonna do the trick. Maybe you can borrow someone’s car?

If not see you next season in whatever rusty shit box you buy.

^ that silvia may have been a bit fucked but by no means was it rusty, and it pulls hard as fuck for a stock motor, my buddy bought it and ive drivin it a number of times i would like to see it on the dyno.

I’m just going by what I saw when the car was on a hoist. I’ll agree that the car was quick, but did you see the firewall? I have never seen a S13 with a cracked firewall. I don’t even want to know what was under those quarter panels.

And BTW Polar_s13, we are just fucking with each other, unless Junior is really getting his panties in a bunch haha :D.

You know I am in flight school right? Thats no dream!!.. and I will have my marketing dip from Sheridan end of this school year! I already have Computer certs. I am in my third college and i have graduated from all the previous so I have a very good educational background! Word to the wise as per professors and other top businessman I have talk to… degree dont get you far! But keep it up cause hey its your education and thats a good thing! You never gave me suspension, and just brakes… you got paid and agreed to the terms so dont come say i didnt pay you! The only reason you bought your Silvia from Noga cause your vert swap wasnt working out too tough! Next year just be ready, because I know I will be!! :slight_smile: I cant wait… lol:)

Did any of your courses teach grammar?

Just playing bud haaha

JDMNESS owned the car before me and stored it… all i did was seriously upgrade the clutch, boost controller, put rims and make sure it ran proper!

come on man, you know i dont wear panties… i go comando!! lol joking
me and Ramy are cool. we do it in person all time!! So its never any hard feelings. Its like we a big really fucked up family!!

Of course! This is just SON240 no reason for me to use grammar correctly. :cool:

i want to race u all with my winter beater

^ lol you want some? come get some!! :slight_smile:

What we should all take away from this is that rammy is a race car driver,the sr20 is the best motor ever, and Jeremy Clarkson is his brother.

Edit: As my old silvia got brought into this id just like to comment its cleaner the rammy’s vert :slight_smile:

Edit2: I think the real reason he bought my silvia because it was mutha fucking sick

Bahahaha dont eat me junior!!!

stop buying cars to to show off in parkinglots . i dun like hardparkers.

LOL no worries Mr. Noga

we all friends here so its all good!.. SON can learn from us, there is bad shit talking and good shit talking like we have here!! You know you got a good set of friends when you can shit talk and joke about it the entire time.