Went to the Dyno

Allllllllllllllllll yall KA-T hating motherlovers on this thread fail… mine was quicker than those small planes u learning to fly junior and quicker than all the s13`s ramesh ever owned put together.

End of the day both of yall gonna get it from my b20vtec ek on the track come spring hahaha

^^^ why don’t you bring the 2jz240 out to play instead of the EK… are you afriad of your own handy work?

just asking?

not enough track for the turbo to start spoolin

^^^ lol ur funny dan i know u want another ride on high boost. dont worry i just brought it out late this year too cold for track now… it will definately be running both 1/4 mile and time attack next year:) i need something in the same power range of my contestants so thats why i will bring out the b20 ek so that it will be fair to ramesh,junior and all the other dudes granny shifting not double clutching like yall shud hahahahaha…

NICK that goes for u too!!!

im gonna have the biggest VTEC sticker ever made on my back glass to piss yall off. oh i forgot to tell yall that it WILL be running enough nitrous to blow the welds on my intake manifold lol.

no excuses you guys got all winter to get yall shit straight.

ramesh u figure out ur injector duty issues yet.let me know if u need any help man i see u trying

Haha im hearing this in dan’s voice but automaticly added a “Yo” to the end of it.

Elon make sure you ready… cause you are on the list!! LOL

by the time we done with elon he’s gonna want to run for the 240 just watch…he thinks it’s gonna be easy…

Hahaha ah geez, this is the one thing i missed about SON when i left it alone, Junior and Ramesh are awesome lols, i can literally imagine the arguement going on in my head lols