weres honest shop to bring car in for oop inspection?

Im gonna need to get oop soon as my car is dun, and just woundering any shops to avoid? any bad or good experiences?

all bad for all the wrong reasons. Take it any place you want. If you want honest from the book go to Canadian tire :stuck_out_tongue: That doesnt mean honest is for any of the righ reasons either.

Good luck

depending on your vehicle, you’d might want to bring it to the “least” honest shop in town… some jdm car’s can need thousands of dollars worth of useless parts just to “officially” pass oop

Do not take your car to Canadian tire… Ever… No matter what it needs done to it.

yeah, dont take it to CT unless you have tons of money. if i were you i would take it to BC auto. They were honest to me so and thats where i got my OOP when i brough my car from toronto

GL

how much they charge for oop? do u need stock exuast like wit cat and stuff? pwr steering need?

Don’t some new cars come without power steering? Like some very very low end cars (kia’s for example). Im sure your car doesn’t need it.

hell some hondas did and i think the new Yaris doesnt even have it… Its a luxury not a safety item…

Listen^^^^The last place you ever take your car. I was in Alaska and my wife took her Neon there because it was over heating… they put a water pump in and a new timing belt and then it wouldnt run. When I got home I took the car apart the timing was set wrong bent all of the valves. They said it came in like that :rolleyes:

i took mine to best way tire on the south side. 51ave just off gateway.

I took mine to Kal Tire, they are awesome.

HAHAHA! CT :stuck_out_tongue:

I didnt mean actually take it there :stuck_out_tongue:

fcukven1
Forum Visitor

yeah, dont take it to CT unless you have tons of money. if i were you i would take it to BC auto. They were honest to me so and thats where i got my OOP when i brough my car from toronto

GL

my dad does the oop for bc auto. if the car is rhd they wont touch it. if it is rhd drive go to v-tec auto. they might not be honest but they’ll pass it forsure

its LHD the car is from bc

TAKE IT TO BC AUTO THEN. ALL THE GUYS ARE REALLY GOOD GUYS

V-tec auto is where exactly? :slight_smile:

Isnt Vtec that ghetto looking place across the street from Eriksen?

God willing it is. :E

yup it sure is but they will pass any car

it is not about passing or not but being fair and honest … its hard to find in any shop …

I am sure he wants them to actually take a good look at the car and point out things that need to be changed or repaired rather than just signed off going into winter where yo ucan be left stranded or get in an accident over something that should have been done