out of province inspection...helpp

hey guys im getting my skyline tommorw and i need a out of province inspection…

im just wundering if anyone knows any shops that wont worry about the d.o.t head lights and side markers…
im gunna get them soon i just dont have they money to do it right now.

anyone got any ideas>? :help

anyone got any ideas…

lol ,i believe it is on paper that it states you need dot headlights and DRLs and such, i think it would be more up to the technician performing the oop to ‘forget’ about those things.

yah i know im just seeing if there is any technitions or guys that are good friends with one

You can try to bribe them for that sorta stuff. A good tech will make note of anything safety wise but stupid things like headlights and crap could be bought off with beer or a bottle of something.

heyy ya or some extra cash :E

Make sure you get a semi crooked guy because you have to remember there liscences are at risk when they take bribes, and they could take it personally!

yaa dose anyone know any friends or somthing i dont wanna go to a shop and be like ill give u money if u pass my carr

If you want to wait a year and a half until I get my ticket I’ll do it then lol

just read this and I dont know what to say

yaa well if anyone knows anyone just pm or on here dosent matter

You can try harbour auto or something like that on 32nd.

Max

i have herd that 2 times now…maby ill go ceck it out 8)

hey guys got my headlights and stuff done now… dose anyone know a shop
they can earn some extra money

bribary!

If you bring it down to Lethbridge I can have it passed no problem. Make sure the Brake Pads are good, Tires are good, and Horn works.

I do so many he looks the other way on DRL’s and DOT headlights, as long as the car is safe he will pass it. Also save you some money, they give me 10% off every inspection. Works out to $112.35 per inspection

Shoot me a PM for info.

Just buy my car and throw yours in the garbage, mines already inspected!!!

Less hassle and you get a nicer car!!