West End Meet...every wednesday

maybe its time for a new place

somewhere a little less conspicuous?

Mike, just don’t drive a piece of shit like that coupe of yours and cops will leave you alone.

Oh, where are you btw?

no, i say we give it one more shot, like i said, they cant accuse us or do anything to us since we are doing no wrong. on top of that, its a much more accessible location.

i know of another timmies which is way better.

its on britania and mavis.

its a HUGE plaza that has timmies/wendies, blockbuster, rona etc etc.

the parking lot is HUGE. its the new part of heartland across canadian tire.

its VERY close to the 401 as well.

if your coming from the 401 west, you get off on mavis. turn right and go straight down till you hit britiana (1km) and turn right. its right there on the corner of britiania and mavis.

SO where is it ganna be after all? Is anyone ganna be there?

So is everyone gonna meet at the Burhamthorpe and Hurontario Tim Hortons (Square One) tommorow?

lol i see solitude has used his superior negotiating skills once again, very convienient for him !

I say we try SQ1 one more time… if we get trouble for it, we’ll try the new place at Mavis/401 or Hurontario/401…
so we’ll have the meet at SQ1 tonight and we’ll see from there… who ever comes can vote on it :slight_smile:

Seeing as i’m the one that delt with the security at the last one i’d say its more hassle then it’s worth. that place has been heat for years and now they have security patroling around not a good idea. just make it another location in that aera it’s not like there isn’t any more timmies around.

Samson has a good point, that timmies is a little better but theres a lot more tuned cars there so it may bring more attention although i doubt the staff there have ever called the cops on any of them lolz

so what the hell will it be then? sq1 or another heatscore location?

yea wtf is goin on, i got some moeny for coffie and i wanna drink it tonite while looking at other peoples cars

Since no one said anything about the spot, I suggest we meet up at SQ1 one more time and pick a new location right there and then. We can then go check it out and stay at the new location or we’ll just stay at SQ1 if we decide so.

OKAY, since no one is really giving a definite answer this is what is happening.

we MEET tonight at 9pm at the sq1 timmies location. after about 10-1030, we go check out other locations.

meet is going down at burnhampthorpe sq1 timmies

ok, sounds good to me :slight_smile:

Sweet!

nice meeting everyone

i dont come out often so i didnt know a bunch of you

trinituner, logic23 and the rest of you whos named I didnt get…

ps - samson is a fag who plans meets and doesnt even show for them

Nice meeting more of you, and getting to briefly see some of you.

Love ya Johnny, my faggalicious lover!