West End Meet...every wednesday

ill be there!! and my exhaust fixed and clutch is new!!

i’ll be there with another s13 and prolly a 300. not 100& sure yet. but pretty sure we will be coming.

what time?

Meet’s are on wednesdays after 9:30, im usually there and consistently without my 240 -_- but u’ll recognize me cuz im usually wearing a parts source shirt of some kind lols.

Season, You better show up or so help me god im painting your car neon pink and your rims neon green haha jkz

GTS, stay consistent and dont show up you slacker lol go watch the hills or whatever you do instead, you loser hahahaha

Mikey, msg me on msn about your photoshoot, we need to get her done before the weather goes to cold hell

once im let out of my cage i will show up with silvia

Okay, I haven’t been out for so long because I’ve been watching Girlicious and Gossip Girl. I hate missing episodes and having to catch up.

ill be there, with the lady, she mite bring her 240 also.
whoop whooop!

Yea I’ll be reachin with the lady as well and her posible 240 lol

i hope i come tongiht

Geez, thats what the internet is for man, do what i do and just download episodes and watch it at YOUR convenience, how else would i keep up with Entourage and Prison Break =P

Mikey, If you dont show, im gonna pay martino to make a “I drive a Honda <3” Vinyl and stick it to your Kouki when you’re sleeping, believe that one Chin hahaha

Man…these West End meets just get better and better without my absence, I’ll be sure to make it out to queer it up soon.

But Gossip Girl is getting good…

gossip girl is on mondays

OWNED by the queerer italian.

Is that even a word?

Queerer

I knew someone would take the bait bwaa ha ha thanks John.

Anyways, just wait till the custom neons, oversized aero and aluminum wing is done on the car :slight_smile:

I’ll have to bring my civic out sometime.

the only reason i’m not embarrassed is that i have a damn good reason to know when it’s on… :smiley:

well im going to go out tonight maybe, if some one could hook me up with a rad when I get there. I need one tonight to instal into another car tonight. Any one??? a s13 one

ill be there!! and Will your gayyyyyy!! hey hey but if thats what your into i will not judge you!!

anyone going tonite?

I’ll be there…with the shit-vic!

vtek pwns, im leaving now anyways. in about 10 min.