West End Meet...every wednesday

Not being a wuss, I just don’t feel like taking the Civ again, I told you :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t flop people!!!

Time to put faces to names - I don’t know any of you

Solarian: You spent a whole winter in a civic…one more day wont kill you lols

Osad: You’re the only flopper, show up before 10pm, im sure yur trusty S12 can pull it off heh oh and if you can grab josh or get my band of brothers dvd set from him, it’d be much appreciated, the slacker has had it since well before he left for ottawa -_-

GTS: you already know everyone that shows up already lols

I’ll consider it, but isn’t it gonna rain? Meeting in the rain FTL.

Pfft Rain, Snow, flying spagetti monsters, nothing has stopped u in the past lols

I’ll be there :slight_smile:
9-ish everyone?

Way to flop everybody.

GTS we met at ONI JDM once.

Dan, seriously, if you aint gonna show then dont say you’re gonna show so the ones of us that stick around till relatively late DONT wait for you.

i pass thru stillz, always good seeing everyone… its like the United Nations lol

I came around like 11?

lol its all good -- im kinda used to Osad being a no-show -- lols

I was there from 8:30 until 10:15… no one showed up

Dan, I vaguely remember that - it was about a year ago, no?

On a side note, Solitude got a guy’s number last night…and labelled the number “BIG LARGE MR. MIKE” in his phone. (homo? discuss)

ROFL you mean Mike Large? he’s benson’s buddy and an OG Son guy like you GTS and for the record, i saved him as “Large McMike Hold the Lettuce” FYI lols (no homo -_-) plus i need his help in doin my gas tank anyway haha

I was there at 10:15! Left around 11:10.

Gas tank eh? So that’s what they’re calling it nowadays :smiley:
You mean, like an exploding gas tank?

Does anyone still remember getting pepper bombed out of Timmy’s last year?

Everybody better show up next week its my birthday on thursday :slight_smile: lol and someone bring mee cake

lol thats when i met you lols