West Seneca Neon Owner

i got a 2006 sxt 2.0 sohc motor and tranny for sale

I noticed you’re looking for a new motor or tranny so PM me

a focus tranny wouldnt fit a neon

yea… you’ll go real far in life man … reeeeeeeaaaal far …

Im looking for a transmission and on my thread he posts hes got one for sale sorry if he didnt specify if it was for someone else,and its not the same transmission if ur being serious.

Needs more shark hood.

poor kid

the tranny is out of a 2006 NEON SXT holy shit!

you might want to look into a brain transplant

:picard:

why the fuck would I try to sell you a focus tranny when you have a neon?

owned!

LET THIS THREAD DIE.

PLEASE.

i would be “owned” if i was stupid enough to say i’d buy it.
Nothing stopping him from being a dick and trying to sell me as focus tranny

wow a neon

lol, guess that’s not possible.

You own focus.1st gen neons dont have “sxt” and I got it confused with the focuses “svt”.But I doubt you have the same price in mind,I only have 65 bucks,and is it even cable or hydraulic?

lol

idk what you meant by this statement, but im also new so i wont say much, but dont go ripping on all neons because of one person, theres plenty of them around here, most likely including mine, that will tear you a new asshole

besides that yeah time to lock this thread

Neons suck.

2nd gen Neon trans are all hydraulic. You can swap the bellhousing from a 1st gen though and then they bolt up. They’re rated for more torque handling and have slightly different gearing.

i have to say this kid is a nice guy, he comes into my store all the time. He is always working on his neon and enjoys what he does. Give him credit. Sure it might not be what you guys like, but he does, to each his own. I could sit and make fun of a bunch of shit that people do on here or how they act or look in public, but i dont. To many of you guys on here are to quick to point fingers and talk shit. Guy came on here to say whats up to people and introduce himself and you guys dog him because of the way his car looks. Grow up.

Welcome to the board and dont worry about what these guys say. At least you have the balls to make a car the way you want it.

:gay:

Until you post shit, don’t talk shit

He looks like a d bag