whacked a deer today,,,,

whacked a deer today as title says, pretty good driver front end dammage. no air bags deployed but now when car is running i have an airbag light on in my dash. just woundering if anyone had any ideas for why or what does it mean. thanks

I’m sure you damaged an airbag sensor somewhere in the front of the car when you hit the deer

pics or lie

Or the air bag was supposed to deploy and didn’t. May have damaged the inertia switch or wiring to said switch or ABS module. Like previously stated.

Holy shit! Jammer is alive?! LoL

ive been in a cat when airbags of been used, and it smelt like the airbag went off today in mine but they didnt, if that makes any sense trying to say there is a distinct smell when airbags are deployed

The bag may have been damaged , if the light wasn’t on before th wreck the system was fine . Now the sensor is damaged and the light is on or suttin else is shorted . Meaning the crash may have cut the wiring to the sensor but not tripped the sensor causing the light and no deployment

If ya want body parts cheap shoot me a pm /fuck the rules

It means the bag is gonna explode in your face at any moment while your driving down the road. i recommend taking a baseball bat to your front end to try to get it to pop

/dont actually do that

Deestructor Truck says you a bitch.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h136/jclarksince86/Deerstruction.jpg

Yessss

wow, sorry to hear, glad you are ok.

Yeah glod you’re ok.

Holy shit :rofl

yea deff coulda used one of them today, my asshole deer got up and stumbled away

OH YA let one person say “glad you’re okay” and then you’ll finally get 50 posts after jumping on the “i dont care but wanna say glad you’re okay anyway”

You shouldve slit the fuckers throat…

Looks like they let your brother drive the truck ehh???

That bar didn’t flinch.

Clark where’s the pictures of your old black E36 when you hit that deer on the highway and acted like you were Colin Mcrae catching air off a dirt berm…

I don’t always hit deer, but when I do, I prefer to catastrophically mess up my shit…

Glad your ok and that truck pik looks like the does i split in half last week on rte 40 wit my truck.