What a long strange trip it's been..........

what part of shut up did you not understand??!?!?!?!?!

Good Luck Don :wave:

more time to ride man. good luck with everything!

You get :tup: :tup: for what you’ve done for everyone over the years, and going down the path of being your own boss for that long!

X…

I know you be successful because you have that drive. Just stay focused on your goals and you guys will do great in your new place. Thanks for everything you have done for me!!

anyword on a new location? any idea on a new name??.. i like hutch’s place. good luck.

Its sad to see a reputible “Real” (read:Registered) actual repair shop close
Good luck w/future ventures

Damn, that’s not how I wanted to start my morning, reading this. You guys did such a good job every time you worked on my cars, so good I haven’t ever needed to bring one back except to upgrade or change stuff up on my own accord :wink: Best of luck Don!!

yuck, sorry to hear don, I suppose its just part of buiness huh? anyway you know that you will have support in anything you choose to do, you have always gone above and beyond to helpe me and anthony and I know where not the only ones, I’m sure you will do well with the generel service shop, I know I wouldnt trust my car with anyone else and I’m sure im not the only one, good luck.

-Ian

sorry to hear don, good luck with your future ventures!

best of luck wherever you end up…

Good luck in all that you do, If I had a dsm Id be crying myself to sleep losing a good shop like this, but you guys will be back and on a basis that gives you a life to live other than working yourself to the bone.

Good luck and good fortune to you sir.

Good luck Don. :tup:

sad to hear.

good luck don <3

[quote=“Jam,post:54,topic:37857"”]

sad to hear.

good luck don <3

[/quote]

your telling me…:deadhorse2:

will your new business be in the same building?

no

Good luck guys! If you need anyhel with anything let us know!

-Em

[quote=“Carnut,post:57,topic:37857"”]

no

[/quote]

if you need help moving stuff and cleaning out the shop, i’ll be more than glad to help out. its the least i can do for all you’ve done to help me.

just PM me or give me a call sometime, i usually have nothing to do.

Good luck Don. Now I’m definitely selling my car!