What a long strange trip it's been..........

Well, if anything, I’m sure you’ve learned a lot about running a business and twatever. I hope your new shop does well for you guys :tspry:

on so many levels, i’m glad to hear you finally did this.

:slight_smile:

Good luck in the new venture.

thanks don for the help, i think i can say that i am the last person to ever buy anything from hybrid, the fuel injectors will work nicely, thanks again and good luck in the future.

[quote=“TurboTSi,post:60,topic:37857"”]

Good luck Don. Now I’m definitely selling my car!

[/quote]

You selling your car is probably why he’s shutting down now! JERK!

Good luck with everything Don.

[quote=“dirtytalon,post:65,topic:37857"”]

You selling your car is probably why he’s shutting down now! JERK!

Good luck with everything Don.

[/quote]

I didn’t want to place blame but you nailed it. Jordans a jerk:P

Ahhhhh fuck.

I am deeply saddened by this news. Nobody knows Mitsu’s like you guys.

Hurry up and open the new place by spring so I can be your first customer!!!

Good luck don, and the other guys. Sometimes a break is good, theres about good 10 saying Im thinking about right now. But I know you already done them 1st hand, and I’d spell them wrong too. lol

you still have my support uncle don. i will continue to rock the HC stickers. you’ll do well with a new lifestyle, so-to-speak. enjoy your new freedom :slight_smile:

I wish you the best of luck in your future undertakings. Thanks for all the help over the past couple of years.

:tup:
Was it worth it?

best of luck

Good luck man , this is definitely a tough business , hope everything goes well in the future for you .

so sad seeing the shop basically empty earlier…

good luck to everyone thats going to be with you on this. let me know when you open a new shop so i can get my si civic to be worked on.

Sorry Don…

Thanks for all the help and hook ups you have done for me…

Hey no problem jerk !

[quote=“Carnut,post:77,topic:37857"”]

Hey no problem jerk !

[/quote]

XOXOXOXO

Good luck Don, and thanks for all your support for WNY-SCCA. You are one of the reasons that Street Mod is such a big class for us!

holy shit it’s brett

what’s up jigga