What a SH*TTY Day

Ok started the day off at 5:30am gettin woke up to a thunderstorm thats pouring down rain …Get up the satellite isnt working from the storm so I cant watch the weather channel gotta watcher local news and BS …BY the way Im a cement worker …So watch the local news the headline for today on weather was severe weather thursday …So Im thinking My boss will call us off …sit and wait til 6:20 and no call so get my boots and stuff together and leave …still raining and lightning …get about 1/2 a mile from where we park and I see traffic on the other side of the road slowing down …cant tell why then I see a small deer running back and forth up My side of the road …I slam on the brakes Hydroplaning for about 20 feet then WHAP deer right into the front of the car …as soon as I hear it I got my car is fucked up…Im lookin around for the deer and see it sliding down the road on the other side…I go 10 feet down the road and pull over to check the car out …and Hard to believe but no damage ?? Just a small brushburn on it with some hair that will wash off …So I guess I got lucky

sounds like me last night

Simply COMCASTIC!

direct tv sucks nuts

where did you hit the deer?

One the car …front bumper …in south park near the sewage plant around 630am

that’s okay…I’m suposed to go for inspection and emissions tomorrow with my oil pressure light flickering and a SES for being too rich

just keep paying them cable prices, i dont mind it going down at 5 in the morning.

F U

hey didnt you used to work for comcast… :greddy:

yes…

he got a little too comcastic with himself in the bathroom so they fired his ass.

:rofl:

:rofl: