What are these mounted on police cars?

Not inspections… yet.

I <3 pink text… lol… these have been around in NY for over 2 years now… quite some time…

WTF does a 2 day expired registration have to do with being a deadbeat. I can have a car that has never been registered on my insurance. Expired registration and inspection really have shit to do with a person being a deadbeat, as long as the damage they cause is covered, so be it.

I personally think these are fuckin bullshit, but whatever, the city has to make money somehow.

no the problem is if they have a suspended reg or license due to no insurance and they hit someone how is that covered??? Its not bullshit if it gets someone who is driving around with no license or insurance arrested that could have possibly hit my car that now I would have to pay for because they dont have insurance its fine with me. Break the law get caught END OF STORY. Follow the law you will have no problems now will you. He was not talking about 2 day expired registrations he was talking about SUSPENDED registrations.

So is there a logical argument for why you think these are BS or just an impulse response?