What are you buying for xmas (gaming)

So what does everyone anticipate in getting this holiday season game console wise ^^?

1. Xbox360
  2. PSP
  3. PS3
  4. Wii
  5. Other
  6. Nothing.

Oh god stupid poll failed me >.>;

Hopefully a 360 and a nice 42" LCD to go with it :tup:

1. 1 gig ddr2
  2. 60gig internal 10,000rpm hard drive
  3. 36’’ lcd widescreen toshiba
  4. 24bit soundblaster Xi sound card
  5. new sli supported motherboard for my 2 video cards <3

my atari to work and maybe some sweeeet games for my sega game gear!

Fixed it for ya Andy.

My present to myself will be be either a 42" or 50" DLP. Probably 50" cause I’m gonna shoot for 1080p :smiley: Add that that a nice receiver and some surround speakers and I’ll be happy for most of the cold months.

wii and a bunch of controllers

For as much as I dont like Sony and for how much they have been getting bashed here, I still want a PS3.

I want to get a better tv, prolly going to be an LCD HD one 32"+. I will also have an Wii but previous to christmas since I am impatient

Nothing.

I used to be all about console games and then I just lost interest.Maybe CS:S never loses its replay value? :wink:

I just bought a LCD monitor and a upconverting DVD player.1080p looks nice,alot better than component.:smiley:

NOTHING…i am going to upgrade the RAM on my notebook but not for gaming purposes

Have you hooked it up to your computer by any chance? I was wondering what 1080p looks like running out of a pc. I’m picking a screen up, but just curious because I can’t wait.

No console… building a new gaming computer. The old me is back, the one that says that all consoles suck.

For your interests they suck… but there are some aspects of console gaming that can outweight a PC gaming rig.

No love for the PSP??? :lol:

1. New motherboard/CPU
  2. Ceiling mount for projector
  3. Wii
  4. A new server

PSP getting pwned in the poll.

i would say PS3… but i doubt i will buy it. Too much money and i would probably only play it for a week… then it would sit there

Did anybody put a ps3 on reserve??? Well if you did just sell it on ebay. Make triple it’s value. Or did they put a cap on it?

There are only two I can think of. One is software availability, and the other is portability… you can connect a gamepad to a pc just like a console (then again, gamepads themselves are a leading cause of console suckage. Joysticks 4L.). Besides, with emulators you can play the small handful of interesting console titles on the PC anyway.

I don’t know if you’ve ever seen my MAME setup in action (not talking about the dedicated cabinet) but it is >>> any console. 2000+ arcade games with a real controller setup. It will be back once the new machine is running.

there are only 2 resons I can think of… final fantasy and gran turismo lol :smiley:

PSP is sweet though… wish I had one to kill time @ work :stuck_out_tongue: