what are you doing at work today?

Continued my seemingly never ending project for the Sewer Authority…went to lunch…then did some first level analysis for US Sugar as the projects continue to add up and up and up. Now I am home in front of the computer compiling the 8 floppy disks of pictures I took in the past 3 days…creating a report…coming up with a cost analysis and budget plan for future projects and creating CADD drawings for about 40 Sewer Authority buildings. TGIF…and working at home drinking a cold beer on the job… >*

EDIT * Yes…it is possible for me to make a spelling error on the internet…but I am good enough…I am smart enough…and dog gone it…People like me.

which is why I cannot wait for things to take off with my buisness. Not that I’d drink on the job, but damn… working your ass off 24/7 to make someone else rich is starting to take it’s toll

ditto man ditto.

Its hard work doing your own thing, but you love doing it…

werd brother… speaking of which, hows the buisness going?

:lol: Its not drinking on the job per say…well sort of…but its more relaxing after an insane week of what is already about 58 hours put in…I think I have earned the 2 beers on a friday :slight_smile: But having my office at home is a super nice bonus.

:tup:

I haven’t been on the site all day because I have been so busy.

-Writing letters to customers who participated in a rebate program
-Meeting with Canadian customers to talk about my products
-Checking through trade show stock in preparation for the trade show season
-Proof reading a brochure I wrote for a new product and re-submitting for corrections
-Running on my lunch break
-Getting together an order of free product for aforementioned Canadian customers
-Putting together a list of require literature for trade shows
-Set pricing for US and Canadian markets for a new product
-Getting the hell out of here hopefully by 5!

Good episode of Jerry today. :tup:

Now, if it were winter time, my day would have been more exciting.

no offense… but… how do u have even a semi-important job when u can’t spell “SEWER” right? for fucks sake, its the project you are working on!

^ OMG the ironing!

watch out its a tarp!

I was cleaning this pool and i decieded to take a break and watch some Rich dudes tee off at the country club (these people live on the golf course). Let me tell you, guys that suck at golf dont like when pool boys watch them from a distance. I swear i didnt see one of these guys drive the ball more than 150 yards. Fawkin pooosies, now i know why they pay so much money to play on a private course… they dont want the common folk to see how much they suck.

O my…me = dumb :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean they only have signs on EVERY building I have been at :lol:

ugh

i was prepping for federal court… i will be testifying on Tuesday… the other expert’s career will be over when i get through with him

ive been reading the paper and drinking coffe since 8:30

blah its been busy and people from below the mason-dixon line should not be allowed to own, touch or even think about computers…

i’m trying to get through all the stuff i needed to do yesterday :frowning:

hmm… after new staff meetings i was doing new student registrations, meeting others on the 504 committee, a couple schedule changes, and calling parents about sched changes. i keep trying to figure out how this shit took 10hrs, but whatever.

Absolutley nothing, very boring…

sitting at work here… again :frowning:

then going home and working… blah :tdown: