What are you doing at work today

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:55,topic:30894"”]

i saw ur gf driving down enola in the mustang? ( not green bull) i never see u and ur gf. i think u died

[/quote]

yeah…the wife. it IS her car lol…
and yeah, shes been driving it all week. the entire neighborhood is crying that the car is too loud lol. i heard rumors that the sheriff will be called soon…stay tuned lmao.

Ruh Roh…

Made some nice bread.

20 minutes of work @ $25 a minute.

I wish that would happen more often.:smiley:

Serving you people that dont have time to cook for yourselfs

I poured a concrete patio, and a small driveway extension and was at home in the pool by 3

Fixed a few games, went home, it was teh boring.

made about 500 front driver’s side crown vic/grand marque doors

dealing BJ

[quote=“Carless,post:64,topic:30894"”]

Surving you people that dont have time to cook for yourselfs

[/quote]

serving

christ no wonder you work in food service.

oh wait… :smiley:

[quote=“Jam,post:69,topic:30894"”]

serving

christ no wonder you work in food service.

oh wait… :smiley:

[/quote]

Who said that I worked in fast food???

still sitting at work for another hour and a half, bout to go work out…

• wake up around 4pm
  • go DJ a corny spot with ableton live and an RCA->minijack for a few hours
  • acquire the second batch of recordings from our studio
  • begin putting together our next mixtape (going to be free to download!)

[quote=“JuicedGT,post:61,topic:30894"”]

yeah…the wife. it IS her car lol…
and yeah, shes been driving it all week. the entire neighborhood is crying that the car is too loud lol. i heard rumors that the sheriff will be called soon…stay tuned lmao.

[/quote]

theres nothiothing to thhouses on enola u could blow on htem they would fall apart i was in a addict and i heard the unmistakeable mustang tone

I don’t really have a job, work at a department store a few hours a week and that is all really. Rest of the time, do what I want to do :tup:

4 calls again today. Woot.

Came in hurting from the square, declined a mortgage portfolio meeting. Developed a new mortgage variance report for the board meeting on Tuesday. Lunch at Globe, reviewed ALCO package. Repeatedly taped coworkers mouse ball. Got a pos diet Dr.Pepper when I picked water at the vending machine. Yep.

[quote=“redrum,post:76,topic:30894"”]

Repeatedly taped coworkers mouse ball.

[/quote]

The best is putting a tiny piece of tape in front of the mouse laser on opticals… everything is function it just won’t move… its a great time when they start slamming their mouse on the desk.

If you really take the time to cut the piece of clear tape perfectly… they will just get beyond pissed its awesome

<<<< ILCisDEAD oops

Saving the known free world