What are your car plans for 07?

you can use one of mine, if i can get 25% of your quest

more nitrous mmmmmmm

Z32

• JDM front bumper + Rims

hmmm

generosity pays sir. i see your 25% and up it to 50%. we’ll work something out.

87 Chrysler conquest Tsi

Rebuild

New pistons, check
Bore .4 over
Rods, check
Ported and polished marnel head ,check
Knifeedged crankshaft
cam
fidanza flywheel, check
New Act clutch, check
exhaust
slotted and drilled rotors
new turbo
13s
Possible interior swap.
Possibly paint job/body work

Repaint the jetta, lower it and maybe an ABA motor swap. I may just say fuck it though and buy an e30

e30 - make it pretty, new headlights, new front bumper, fix all the scuffs/dents/dings/paint, new exaust, new interior, nice system, nice wheels, drive the thing.

Cackord - hit it with a crowbar more often.

rear tires and oil change.

:lol:

i want to see a recent pic of this thing. it was pretty rough when i sold it to you lol

Finally Finish the Camaro Maybe… then I can join the 600 WHP club.

all you really need to see is the quick steel over the chainsaw cuts by minglor, the baseball bat dents on the trunk, and the pictures of jam puking on to the windshield from 20 feet up.

Dakota R/T:

-cam/lifters
-52mm or 53 mm throttle body
-tires
-1:7 full roller rockers
-underdrive pulleys
-TIRES
-have my intake manifold machined to spec with a Mopar M1 intake manifold
-drilled/slotted rotors and Hawk pads (front
-TIRES
-MAYB port/polish the heads (this would requre taking OFF the heads, which would requre taking OFF the headers and putting them back ON with the engine still in the truck…not something i really wanna do anytime soon.)
-fix the little coolant leak from the thermostat (leaks mayb a shotglass of coolant every 1800 miles or so)
-o, did i mention I WANT NEW TIRES?!?!?!?!

all of the above (with the exception of the tires, which i already have money set aside for) can be done for about $1100, which i think is totally doable. i have nowhere to work on it over the winter, so it might be June untill i get it out for next summer but o well.

o and if im feeing adventurous, i may do some investigating into whats up with my transmission, or i could just wait untill that takes a shit for good (o, believe me, its gonna happen!!) and then spend another $1500 for a brand new build one thats made to hold decent ammounts of power.

MR2: Paint Bumpers, New windsheild (scratches from a 15 year old window blows), Possibly powdercoat my Kosei K1’s bronze, Finish exhaust (if I don’t do it this year), go to MR2 Kingston 2007 and have a blast just like last summer.

Lotus: Paint front bumper, drive, drive, drive…maybe even drive to LOG 27 in the Rocky Mountains…

Also, I’m looking to buy another MR2 right now, which would pretty much be a dedicated track/Auto-X car, but am trying to decide if it’ll be worth the investment, both monetarily and timewise.

i have the 2200 not the 2.2 ecotec :frowning:

i was going to swap in the ecotec, but i dont plan on taking this car that far…so im just gonna do finish the plans for next year and see where that leads me

clean up the 240
do motor swap
build a single plenum intake for it
add a 2 stage nitrous system
set a stock block nitrous record on that engine
try not to blow it up in the process

accumulate S/C or T/C kit parts for next winter

1. drive the malibu and hope it doesnt break*
  2. ride the 636 as much as possible (or buy a gsxr1000/zx10r (so turbobill cant touch me)
  3. try not to crash at all :slight_smile:
  4. get to the track as much as possible

Key word being try… :mamoru:

if #1 happens, #3 will happen … because if it doesnt brake you cant stop