what are your thoughts on 03-04 cobra?

haha.

Yep.

Because Mustangs are not common?

True in that perspective. lol edit coming.

what? im confussed lol

It will be between one of these and a vette for me next year

The IRS makes for a much better riding and handling car.

If you just want to drive a 10 second car in a straight line, then it becomes a problem.

If you want a fast sports car, then its great.

Corvettes have IRS, so did the 89-97 Thunderbirds/Cougars. When guys started hopping up the Tbird supercoupes to make 400hp, and 400 torque, they ran into a ton of wheel hop.

im looking for more of a fun street car. im not drag it all the time. i would prefere the better handling

With the right suspension and bracing there are guys that run 9’s with the IRS. The IRS sucks from the factory but there are a lot of companies that make parts to make them stronger. I LOVE my Cobra. It puts a smile on my face every time I get behind the wheel. You won’t be disappointed if you get one.

That Cobra is sick. If i wasn’t a dsmer id be all over it.

im thinking about get the dark blue or the dark grey. if i could find a mystic for the right price i would jump all over that!!!

you’re looking for handling and this is what you chose?

good luck on getting a mystic for a good price.

I am sorry mystic is a trashy color.

YOUR ON DOPE

I hate that color.I find it to look real shitty.I also have a thing for solid colors.

I love the rarity of it. I would never want to drive it tho

I will agree they are rare. I would never spend the cash on it though.I am pretty sure I am not living past 30.Why would I want a rare car.

DSG FTMFW

no im just looking for handling.