what are your thoughts on 03-04 cobra?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-Mysti-Chrome-COBRA-only-495-Made-Great-Buy-Hurry_W0QQitemZ260436979610QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item3ca340ef9a&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=65%3A7|39%3A1

Do you own the cobalt outright?

no i dont. i owe about 15K on it.

I had a chance to get an Orange 'Vert when I bought my black one but it was an extra $7k for the color because the owner knew he had only 1 of 73 (i believe) ever made. Also had a shot at a Red Anniversary edition with a Kenne Bell but someone put $ down before me. I still <3 my black one though.

here are my plans down the road for the car!
http://www.turbochargedpower.com/96-04%20Mustang%20Customer%20Cars.htm

Yea mine too. lol :roll2:

that would be awsome!! idk if i would go single or double?
what do u think of twin charge?

Why not just go twin screw blower? It’s proven to make tons of power on 03-04 Cobras reliably. You can find them used all over the place too.

go KB

The only kit I would run if I had to would be the hellion for the fact you could use a maximum motorsports k-member. Other then that everyone seems to be using QA1 garbage for fitment :cjerk:

Remember you gotta beef up the rear end, beef up the clutch and input shaft, beef up the fuel system, get a bigger maf, get a tuner, get some better cooling to the head going, change out the whole front suspension, buy all the 01 cobra intake stuff, and then you can throw on a turbo kit. Cheap and easy enough right?

Plus after 600hp you are on borrowed time.

yea true. i wouldnt plan on doing that kit for along time down the road.

i would do all the basic bot-ons at first. intake full exhaust headers back, smaller pullie intake MAF all that fun stuff, get a good tune also!

i love mine, i got a cold air intake, pulley, cat back + x-pipe, and a tune i run a best of 11.9 @ 121 so far and i recently replaced the stock irs bushing w/ poly urethane one its way better w/ the wheel hop. do it you wont be disappointed

btw you wont need headers until your well over 600rwhp so you can rule that out

Make sure you do the cooling mods to it and no extended 5th gear pulls

wow!! thats awsome! im deff gonna get one! what size pulley do you have?

I think he has a 2.8 upper or a 2.75 IIRC.

yea i have a 2.75 pulley

Yeah i too would have to say stick with basic mods and just have fun with it.

I too am suffering from lack of RWD/V8 powa…

so ive been looking around. i cant decide hard top or convertible?