what are your thoughts on 03-04 cobra?

I love my Vert but I live in an area where I can drive it a good 8-10 months out of the year. Living in WNY I would recommend a hard top. If I get another Cobra it’ll be a hard top.

Really? wow i wish i had that around here lol. yea i like the way the hard tops look from behind. im thinking dark blue or dark gray.

sonic blue is the way to go…

yea thats what my gf is telling to go with to! lol

i keep on seeing convertibles all over the place for sale!! and there cheaper then hard tops!!! anybody know why?

Who under 30 with hair wants a convertible. Boomin99gt not a referance to you.

o no i dnt want a vert im just saying there cheaper then hard tops thats all.

haha I was going to say… I have all of my hair still (thank god). I <3 the vert but it is very limited in the sense that it’s a cruiser only due to the fact that I don’t want a roll bar/cage in a convertible.

http://rochester.craigslist.org/cto/1265933905.html go buy this now

I wouldn’t. The guy who owns this car created a thread a week ago that he has a problem with Piston/Cylinder #8 after looking at it with a scope camera.

He says the car is running okay, but you never really know until you see the car :gotme:

Well I would check the car out first.That sucks

plus it has way to many miles onit! im looking for 30K or less.

im looking to spend 18-23K

How about a mineral grey with 27k on it in your price range? lol

why is that what you have? lol

Why yes it is

why are you selling it?

cause they are nothing but headaches!

why are they headaches? everybody that ive talked to loves there cobra!

I shouldn’t have generalized. They are certainly fun, I absolutely love my cobra.

However, that comes to a certain point. If you stay with the basics on them, you won’t have a headache. Once you start doing the major changes is where the headaches come into play.

Mine hasn’t been consistant all year. I’ve been having all sorts of ignition problems that I am still chasing. Haven’t been able to have any real fun with it at all this year.