What car did you learn to drive in?

1987 Pontiac Fiero 2M4

I see what you did there:ninja:ninja

2000 saab 9-5 aero (manual) was in love with the thing

84 thunderbird with a fuel injected 5.0…

A guy after my own retarded heart. :rofl

I guess at least I had a warranty if I fucked my clutch…

First vehicle I ever drove was my fathers 03 F-150 when I was like 13 or 14, just moving it around in the driveway. Legally, I drove on that as well as my moms Ford Escape and my fathers beater which was a 88 Olds cutless ciera. I also drove my uncles 04 silverado and my sisters 04 Hemi Ram a few times when I had my permit. I taught myself how to drive stick on my sisters 00 civic and I more or less taught her how to drive it as well lol

64 impala, took my driving test on my dads extended cab 8 foot box 97 f150.

yes. but YOU never learned how to drive. your cars status makes this fact apparent

ZING

Thanks.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/mclen14/0611080907.jpg

This.

http://www.celicas.org/members/hoycegraci/favorite.jpg

1984 Toyota Celica GT RWD!

so sick. last Marque of the RWD Celica!

My mom had one of those awhile ago.

first car i drove was an early 90’s eagle talon (stick)…yeah imagine my big ass in one of those…glad i was like 13 an only like 5 foot 8…reverse went fine no stall but first i stalled a few times…car i learned to drive in was a 2000 sumthing tortoise…i mean taurus…remember getting it stuck in a snowbank after doing a burnout and trying to drift a front wheeldrive car…got better at driving a stick in my 96 s-10

First car I ever drove on public roads was a 98 or 99 Mitsubishi Galant (auto). Shortly after that, I learned on Brooks’ old EF hatch after the N/A build and Clutchmasters Stage 5 4 puck, unsprung hub clutch. FML that was a chore. You can thank driving that to my throttle blipping and very little clutch riding technique.

Lol, a 1987 Mustang with 4.10 gears in it. Needless to say I was smoking the shit out of the bald tires and absolutely murdering the clutch in that thing, especially trying to stop up hill and go again…:lol

Scott