Your first standard?

(Sorry if there’s already a thread)

I just got mine and I can say I’m never going back to automatic. My GFs dad was here for a little while helping me through with it. It’s a 2000 zx2. Not too many interior features like my diamante, but I still love it, here’s some pics, Id like to see what you guys’ first standard car is.

Good choice.

Manual gear box is one of the most rewarding and satisfying aspects of a driving experience.

My first was an 89 Crx Si

The first one I drove was a 1992 Silverado. The first one I owned was a 2000 Civic DX. I’ve driven everything from CL-S, TL-S, Integra, 3-Series, RX-8, Maximas (swapped and original MT’s) and many others.

I loved CRXs, and yes driving a stick is one of my most favorite things I’ve done, I’m still learning but I have it down for the most part.

Lucky you :smiley:

Ive never owned an auto car…my first stick was a 90 integra gs

My First Standard was a 95 Saturn SL1

Car I learned standard on was a 97 Integra

first standard was first car at 16, 05 altima SER

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/Altima%20SE-R/9f7ad369.jpg

second standard was second and current car, 88 mr2 supercharged

I learned on a 99 civic. And my first car which also happened to be a stick was a 95 firebird.

i learned on a e46 325i

1992 Jetta GL. Teal. Learned on a dirt road and the ripe ol’ age of 11.

I think the first manual car that I ever drove was crazyz250’s prelude back when he first bought it so therefore it was not making 333whp.

I learned on a 1966 Chevy C10 with a 3 on the tree. The first one i owned was a 1995 Eclipse GST

Learned how to drive stick on a 1982 F-150 when I was like 12 in the back yard, but my 1st stick car was this:

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/Allgo5oh/04Mach-2.jpg

i learned to drive stick on my cousin’s spec miata. First stick I owned was 02 wrx.

You guys all learned on and have great cars hahahaha.

My first stick was a 2000 gsr, I learned to drive stick on my brothers z28 camaro :lol

Well fuck you too lol.

I learned to drive stick on my first Civic, 92 4dr seafoam green. I have owned 13 cars and 2 were auto.

• 1 manual FTW

My first experience with stick was in my buddies Toyota Tercel lol.
My first manual car was a 97 Civic LX. Second was an h22 swapped hatch. Third is my s2000.