What did you do/buy for your bike today?

Ohh… word. Since your dad does it you know all about it.

That’s like saying my dad is a brain surgeon…so I know how hard it is LOL.

Considering having my buddy wrap all the black accent pieces on ZX10 with that 3D carbon fiber vinyl. Fuck paying crazy money for legit CF for all those pieces LOL.

i mean i understand how hard it is. i never said i could take it over and run the place myself.

my dad bought an 86 rebel for a bobber project, couple days ago we took a saw to back fender and ripped off the gay lights, re lighting tonight before work, and painting tommarow morning after work, ima make a build thread since we have been documenting most steps with pics. this is a ghetto bobber project $800 bike, 300 in parts… lol

Nice. Do share!

Not rly a “mod”, but my gf got me a GoPro Hero2 for my birthday. Can’t wait to get some motorcycle vids!

deff post up on here now!!! I want to get a go pro really bad! should use my employee discount and grab one. just curious on how i would mount my cam.

I was behind a group of 4 riders Saturday night coming off of Lark onto Washington and one had a GoPro mounted on their helmet. I’m curious how well that works.

Spread the vidz… :excited

Works ok. People used to do that on trackdays and races, but that is before they started turning into 130+ mph cannon balls on the track :rofl. Now everything must be hard mounted and safety wired, the way it should be to begin with.

Safety wiring a bike looks like a pain in he ass.

Not really. Did my whole bike from scratch, all you need is a drill press, ss wires and a $9 plier.

You don’t need to wired the bike for most trackdays, alternatively (not race legal) you can use daps of hi temp silicone, just to make sure they don’t back themselves out even if it gets lose.

I want to safety wire my banjo bolts just for safety. But doing it with a cordless drill will suck big time!

Get someone with a drill press to help you out.

While it “can” be done with a hand drill, drill press is really the way to go. I have a cheapo drill press if you want to come and use it. Alternatively you can buy pre-drilled bolts, thats what the baller racers does but it will cost ya.

Thanks, but I’m too lazy to unbolt everything lol (I’d need to bleed the system and buy new crush washers :'()

jeez! like $30 per bolt

When I said “baller”, I am being serious…:rofl

i’ll be in my shop all weekend drilling holes in bolts.

$20 per if anyone wants one :smiley:

Bring them to me and we can PC them, then sell then for $29.99 any color they want. :rofl