What did you do to your car today?

Got the wrx aligned. Thanks Tom.

Went off roading/hill climbing in the Jeep. White ftmfw. Got a car wash, got home, and realized the wheel wells and front air dam were still caked in mud :rofl

That Jeep did work in the trails fo sho.

and didn’t even break down :cry:

lmao those guys were “slower than a limp DICK”

:rofl Epic failure

Degreased the engine bay

Skipped work to drop the diff and pull the axles, now back at work, ha

i need to do that. its getting a bit dirty under the hood. its not a show car, but i’d still like it to be clean. what were u using on yours?

this and that. spec sucks. flywheel bore needs to be machined a few thou

I used GUNK, it works really well. Just grab a brillo pad, tooth brush and some rags.

I just vacuumed the interior, put some plastic and vinyl protectant/cleaner on interior parts and washed the windows.

i dont understand how dkid/his dad failed lol. you guys were the ones that made up the story :lol

Listen calm down, we got it under control.

so, ps line and clutch line are swapped. was going to hang the tranny, but spec sucks. they are getting a call from me tomorrow.(flywheel wont fit on crankshaft end)

I’ve heard mixed things about Spec…

well, ive never had luck with their clutches. and this flywheel is the 2nd one for this application. i was hoping it would be Clutchmasters flywheel, but i ended up with the Spec… just what my vendor had. ill make it work.

Still, thats unacceptable…

I’d deff be giving them a phonecall and telling them to fix the issue… Especialy if you’ve bought from them in the past.

I had a Spec clutch and it seemed ok but I blew it up towing it.

damn car sounds like a 8v ,ran open down pipe for 24 hours decided i didnt like the sound added a magnaflow resonator, now it sounds PERFECT.

Not the first time someone has done that:) (not me but it happens)