What did you do to your car today?

I have read a ton on my issue on ls1tech, and theirs 50 pages of people that put on long tubes with a catless Y pipe that have my same exact issue’s down to the same exact test’s not running…

to solve it, I hafto shut off every single emissions code in order for all the tests to complete I guess…get it inspected then put all emissions back to stock minus the ones changed on my dyno tune

Sell your car, buy black procharged cobra, win.

/Thread :lol

right ,ya need to shut off the 02 heater ,and catalyst mon …and leave it like that it wont hurt it

I dont want to be slower then I already am.

funny thing is, I paid 6 grand more for my SS then he wants for that modded to hell cobra…

god damnit. got to love dealerships.

quoted for truth:ahh

Fixed;). And you paid 20K for that thing?!?!

Bitch

yah…

it was a good deal more then your average F-body because it had every SLP option from the factory and low miles etc…

its exactly what I wanted, so I paid that.

thats why they call them stealerships.

not much to look at, just a stockish VW with ugly wheels and a subtle lowering.

New pads all around, new rear rotors today

Zero brake squeal FTMFW

Nice!

I just installed new downpipe gaskets and also cut an rewelded my downpipe so its not so low to the ground

Changed plugs, picked up a large 55 gallon drum of liquid.

Compression tested, 150 across the board. Running healthy.

washed it and parked it in a spot not very close to my apartment so its not under trees where birds will likely shit on it

hmm liquid :ahh

new turbo setup went into the car

punched it

why did u punch my truck?

ill talk to u later about it

sandblasted my valvecover awhile ago. Painted it anodized purple today.

did that solve anything?

My brother punched the roof of his old S10 when the battery died. My mom’s minivan snapped an axle and he came to help her and the battery died.
Hannaford plaza parking lot > 2 vehicles.