What did you do to your car today?

who said im doing it the right way? lol and the motor will be coming out to paint the engine bay when i do it 100% but this will do for now, pain in the balls to take engine out, and i dont feel like doin it especially sence it hasnt been on the road for a month yet lol

ordered new floor pan for camaro, will be here friday.

welded in frame tie’s on stang.

Floored it for the hell of it.

Drove ti for the first time since Friday… Car feels stronger now that it has an intake gasket that isn’t exploded…

whole new exhaust :slight_smile: Thanks to dave @ inline :)… feel like i live there…

tommorow is ss brake lines/pads/front rotors and brandy new front calipers. :slight_smile:
then its on to paint in a couple weeks… i still need a rear quarter panel… :frowning:

clear coated whole front clip, gotta re-spray the hood and wet sand the clear but its coming along also i re-did my front sway bar the right way (wasnt rushed)

o and i forgot :

My 1,231Kmi over due oil change.
:lol

sound/video clip or gtfo

i dont believe it either

its not that i dont believe it, i wana hear it

Listened to it tell me to finish it. :banana

got new tires

ordered a new downpipe, made an offer on a header. bye-bye, nasty exhaust leak :excited

beat the piss out of it

debated on pullin her apart

I am Ryan Kramer and I support this statement.

:rofl +1!!!

Its like a once every three month occurence, I feel like I just about 10,000 miles worth of damage to the tranny, it slipped soooo much

N --> D dropping it off of revlimiter?

Well, I never drive the thing so I HAD to! LOL