What did you do to your car today?

took delivery. last thursday?

proceeded to drift it out of the parking lot and into my driveway.

^ Oh nice, you going up this Sunday?

that @ gearhead?

:ahh

browntown poop color e36

Thought about putting it up for sale. Losing interest again.

:lol fuckin homo

Well Im not driving it and really dont give a shit at this point.

get it runnin ,drive it love it .till then s.t.f.u lololol

^ Truth!

I thought about selling my 240 more than a few times. Fucking glad I didnt, I love driving around that POS!

found out that I really need a new air filter :rofl

finish it then, and stop being a sissy. my car is done. thoughts of selling it have taken a seat for now.

Learned my ABS goes nuts over train tracks when I almost got nailed by someone blowing through a stop sign in the Industrial Park.

Let it sit in the garage cuz of this shitty rain.

X10000! :Idiots

started the supercharger install, took everything apart, pinned the balancer, drilled the oil pan. not a bad start for a few hours of work. With any luck ill have it done for the weekend.

oil change

where at the old garage tony i wanna stop by

work, being done.

hows the cam gonna be with that blower, the lift/duration a good mix?

i actually am doing it at redline, Howard was cool enough to let me come down there and work on it. As for the cam, should be a very good mix w/ boost, im shooting for 680-700 rwhp. and gobs or torque everywhere!

Hydro-locked my car last night. Elliot came to give me a hand, thank god I was a mile from his house. Had to push the car 300 feet uphill in about 16" of water. Went back to his house, completely soaked. Grabbed a jack, creeper, flathead screwdriver, 3/8 ratchet, extension, and 5/8 plug socket. Pulled the plugs, pulled the hot side piping, drained water, jacked up the opposite side of the car to get the water out, put hot side back on, took cold side off TB, cranked engine to get water out of cylinders, replaced plugs, started with pipe off TB, revved for a lil bit to blow water out, put pipe back on.

Did all of this in pouring rain. It blew. I got a decent amount of water in my oil from the incident, which sucks because I just did an oil change less than 24 hours before this happened. FML.