What did you do to your car today?

brand new one is in the mail. thanks thou.

So youre always playing with car tits?

no problem. I stumbled upon that tonight.

Of course the god damn paint is smooth after you buff it because you are running your hand over a fresh layer of wax… :lol:

Strip all the wax off the car and run your hand over the paint, I promise you it won’t feel smooth then…

I gave my car a full exterior detail yesterday. It looks brand new again :excited

Ran over my wingless trunk FML :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Well at least I didn’t pay for it. Easy come easy go. :rofl

put on the domo decal DJ gave me a while ago

messed around with the radio…cant figure out why it wont power on…confused as hell…

Took the upper rear isolators out, and VHT’d the “new” tires…

domokun is the shit! :excited
sweet sticket man

DJ is da man. i am going to have him cut me one in Kanji using reflective gold with a pink heart for my fuel tank door:thumbup

stickers on the paint= fail. i wouldn’t do it. your all obsessive with your paint, now why would you wanna slap a sticker on it? :crazy

Took it off road and almost died several times… it’s not bad in hard pack but once you hit sand you better have your feet down or else the bike is going down :lol

did nick hook to good last night for ya? :excited

so i got off work this morning. spent about an hour poking around with the GTI. pulled the VC off, cams look good still, dropped the oil pan, everything looks good with the bottom end. oil came out of the return line when i removed it so the turbo was lubricated, found the issue my car had. should be running again sometime early in the week. pete ill give you 2 guesses as 2 what happened, and the first doesnt count if youre wrong. motor is still good though luckily…

if it came with the car you paid for it :lol

good to hear

bolt holding the oil pump gear on backed out.
or the retainer that holds the pressure relief ball valve has shot out.

if its not one of the two i’d like to see what it was.

heres what happened to my oil pump on the silver golf.
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f37/tdipower4me/golfatpkinggarageoilpump008.jpg

beat the balls off of it
put in a rear swaybar
continued to beat the balls off it

Drove it up 23A going to Hunter Mountain, for the first time since the suspension has been in, it was nice.

ding ding ding ding ding. garbage. going to buy a new pump tomorrow. sure looks fresh in there though.

wow is that a common thing on these motors? ive heard of it happening a few times recently

did some searching and came up with nothing. all things come in 3’s im #2 around here with this oilpump problem in recent days. i got the pan off looked right at the oil pump and saw the bolt hanging out of the gear. :facepalm but no metal anywhere, tons of oil on the bottom of the pistons, dripping from the main/rod caps so im pretty confident there is no damage. so 85+ oil for this. beats the 5k i was ready to spend.