What did you do to your car today?

please reduce the size of your signature. k thnx.

Someone has to say it…

YOUR A FUCKING RETARD

i did oil pump yesterday and took a picture

Oil pump failure a problem on vws? Was yours new from the last time you threw your bottom end together?

Either way glad there was no serious damage! :thumbup

i duno man, i dont have the rate of failure statistics handy. oil pump had 53,xxx miles on it. no reason for it to happen what so ever. just the way the ball rolls i guess… and no serious damage? any damage to the motor is serious.

True… but glad you caught it and dident starve the motor of oil and really fuck something up

kinda hard for it to go un noticed. im not a moron. and if something were to be damaged. it would be fixed. im not poor either.

You aint gotta be a hardass about it man… Simply stated, heard/seen some people who were racing lost all oil pressure dident notice right away and cooked the motor… and glad your dident get cooked

Dont know if you were racing when it happend im just saying its happend

and wtf is the poor comment about? Regardless… if something got seirously fucked i dont care how much money you have no one likes to fix something serious over something like that happening.

You dont have to be such a dick all the time… especialy considering in person you tend to be pretty friendly if I say whats up or before when we were talking about your car

is it too tall or too wide?

Brett’s always a hardass & a dick, it’s what he does.:ahh

Wayne’s right. It’s Brett’s job to be the hardass drill sargent here.

Being a hardass is fine…

but when making a simple statement such as glad your shit dident get fucked up he doesnt have to be a dick

samething happened to my tdi about 3 weeks ago. except my car has 153xxx miles. my silver golf the oil pressure reatiner shot out aswell.

i caught both just in time.

I unlocked the door, got in, drove to work, parked it in the parking lot at work, and locked the door.

Washed the engine bay, and quick washed the car. Made a few high speed pulls to dry it off quick :lol Found out my digital speedometer still doesn’t read over 125 FML

how do u catch it? does a light go off or is there a certain sound or what?

The motor blows up. :lol

:lol Chris, no, i meant how does one catch it BEFORE the motor blows up.

your sig is HUGE bro. and the oil pressure sensor picks it up, light flashes/beeps.

and if it blew up, build it bigger/better. isnt that how it goes? it would have been a reason to go 2.0/35R

i’ll reduce the tall pic down when im at home. ill make it smaller.