What did you do to your car today?

took out a small loan for my new beater/toy.

gave the sentra and the geo a quick rinse off and dry with a microfiber…just to get the dirt off them…and cleaned the rims on the sentra…found my exhaust leak in the geo…i need a donut! (gasket) anyone got any layin around?

pepboys does

$14.99 Walmart cover FTW on mine. Stays dry.

how muh did you pay flobby?

at GAP its 16$ and you don’t have to wait.

putz

changed the earlpump, VCG, wheels are off so i can get some tires mounted.

washed mine for 2 hrs …someone dumped coffee on it sometime during the night or this morning and got baked on there from the sun … what the matter with people…fuck my arms hurt

Put on the 3inch exhaust.

I know the feeling. I was at a party and went out to my car in the morning and there was beer spilled all over it. I was furious.

I was later informed that I was the one who spilled beer on it… in the process of attempting to climb on the hood and dance :rofl

drove it. the DR’s are weird. but it kind of hooks 2nd on pump

Drove 320 miles for no reason… ugh.

I romped on mine for no reason…nothing new

That would cost me about $60 to do and Id need gas for the rest of the week.

When I had my last car I used to do alot of pointless driving around on my days off but not so much with the truck.

It started out with a point. I was driving up to plattsburgh to pick up a bike part that my buddy who owns a shop up there wholesaled to me, but the part never came in today, so yeah. I got to see my brother and my niece though so it wasn’t a total loss.

Oh and I used less than 3/4 of a tank of gas ha ha.

Wouldve been over 3/4 tank for me.

I used to cruise with no set destination alot, especially on nice winter days when I had Wednesdays off with nothing to do.

Oh wait it was only 313 miles ha ha, I’m exited to hit “E” on this tank it could be a good one for the mpg’s
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/skierdood/0714092205.jpg

Removed the pin stripe! and waxed the hell out of it.

Thought they didnt carry that stuff .

It wasnt a lot , was a good deal for a quick seller

Now it’s got water spot’s on it must clean and polish it tomorrow. !!!:banghead

NICE! photos?
also, i dont like pinstripes. so :thumbup