What did you do to your car today?

:facepalm

because i dont care. its not a hard concept. you should be BLOWING ME OUT OF THE WATER, you have an intake/raceheader/midpipe/professional tune with a gutted rear hatch K20 civic and you cant pull an 88MR2 with a slipping supercharger belt and a crank pulley. i dont know what to tell you.

+1

Yeah and the truck weighs somewhere between 7k and 8k pounds. Its faster than my Mustang was when I bought it.

And blowing the MR2 out of the water would be my car type-fast, not doing a dickload, $2,000+ of mods and edging out by a car…I’d say there’s a longgggg way to go.

Your full of shit kit. You fail to say that you chose rolls as close to a dig as possible. You also forget to mention that when it was neck and neck from a 20 roll you immediately went to monroe the try to get your leak fixed and proceeded to blame your slipping belt. Well you know what now i think my exhaust is leaking and my belts slipping. Pic a real roll number or dont talk shit about my car.

Whos got 2000 in mods? lol

EDIT- never said i was going to blow kramer out of the water either. Joe jiggs used that exaggeration because he was pissed and cant settle his own shit.

/benchracing

I went to monroe because i asked joe where rami got his leak fixed and it was on the way so I stopped in. I dont know what you’re getting at, its a very logical sequence of events.

And you can clearlyyyy hear my belt slipping and my boost gauge is fluctuating 11-12lbs just like it did when joe first put it in and it was slipping instead of the constant 15lbs at WOT above 4000RPM like it normally does.

I will continue to talk shit about your car, you have $2,000 in engine mods to a 2002 K20 civic and cannot pull away from an 88mr2 with a crank pulley and a Spectre air filter DIY warm air intake.

Youre KPro was close to $1,000, so we’re rounding up, header was probably around 180 —> $200, mid pipe-who knows we’ll say $80, intake was probably paid cost so we’ll just give you the benefit of the doubt and say $80 as well and by the time you get an exhaust or ever get that a2 block in there you’ll have over $2,000 in mods and barely beating Kramer.

Done deal, no explanation needed, I rest my case, I don’t care.
Done.

Intake (guessing) 150
Raceheader (guessing) 200
KPRO (not guessing) $1,100+
Midpipe (guessing) 100
Tune (from joe jiggs, not sure if its true) $75

thats 1600, close enough. i have $300 and it came with the car

Joe Jiggs would nevvvvvvvver exaggerate

Where does an intake cost 80 dollars new?

Of course itll cost over 2000 dollars to get a built a2 swap in the car the motor alone is worth more than that.
What do you think an a2 in my car will run joey?

he didnt beat me, i pulled him a car and a half 15-70 or 80 or something

Well, you have a bare block right now so shit’s not moving anywhere. But it’s not going to be any faster than my car. I’d say it’ll be a 100-101mph car, being generous.

Tune is absolutely false. Your somewhat close on the other parts. Kpro is a necessity. Yes it costs money but you have to have it do do any swap of form of FI. Unless you want to run an a2 swap on an a2 ecu.

which would be an absolute waste

Stock a2 swap would be around that much yeah. Its going to the machine shop sometime this week if i can get it there. Im being helped along by chunky right now. It should come out similar to Talons new build.

still to drop 1600 in a fairly modern car and get beat by a 88 YOTA is pretty sad.

Which is way i bought Kpro. I figured id get it sooner rather than later.

Not really. I ran my swap on the z1 ECU the first season I had it out and it ran 13.5 @ 100 on 22" slicks :lol
Then I got K-Pro and it ran 13.2 @ 103-104 then I got a dyno tune this year and it goes 12.80’s @ 107-108.:number1 and the new car should do 13.9’s @ 97-98 :rofl