What did you do to your car today?

dont pick on v8 s-10,s …i dont know why but i have a huge soft spot for em

thank u sir

and nope it was the integra i picked up. s10 needs a few minor things then that done

I really wish I kept my '93. It was pretty clean and wouldve been awesome with a 327 and t56 and the lift kit I wanted for it (yeah it was 2wd).

Finished putting my retrofitted bi-xenon projectors in. Nice to know i’m the only Cobalt in the area with quality, one of a kind projector headlights and not some fogged up ebay junk like I’ve seen running around. :slight_smile:

sounds nice, i love driving cars with projectors.

The ghetto HID’s in reflector housings was pissing me off, and factory lights are dim as hell. Worth every penny IMO.

The high AND low is HID, not just the lows like my old lights were (used a halogen high… useless).

I pounded on it!

got my intake manifold, cam tool and new injectors in the mail!

changed out powervalve in car jetted up a lil. and killed cordell rd . for a couple runs today!!! 1st is completely useless with out sticky’s. and 2nd alright with alot of back peddling and third starts to finally get traction if ur gentle. !!! ; }

I washed the thing finally!!! Woot

Cleaned the MAF real good and dropped in new plugs, then practiced launching.

lol ricer

Your car WILL be done by Sept 11th right?

Depends on how willing you are to come help.

Bring a hoist.

I have a leveler :rofl

I am willing, but will be gone Friday-Monday. And busy tonight.

:shifty

:rofl

When I help you I will require sammiches. Do you know someone that can make us sammiches?

I do, but she cleaned the SHIT out of the 318 last night so I can’t make sexist jokes for the day.

Damnit, I was hoping for an early start today. Not much going on at work :frowning: