What did you do to your car today?

still facing the wrong way

it’s a pedestal fan

its not facing the wrong way. stop clowning around

Apparently not good enough.

:retardclap

It still won’t do anything for laser, but when i comes to radar you will be alerted well before the bogey every time.

and it pays for itself in ONE GOOD SPEEDING TICKET avoided.

so worth it, gimme $20 and you can borrow mine for a week, youll buy one the following week and never look back.

Good post. + rep ni99a.
I heart my V1!

may look into…

READ UP!

had first accident that was my fault… hit a parked car :frowning:

This morning I reinstalled the airbox with the clean aem dryflow filter bolted in place of the stock dirtcatcher. I also cleaned my MAF sensor and all airpiping running to the supercharger. This was also the first time in the 40,000 miles I have put on the car since buying it that the air filter had been cleaned. My CEL quickly went away and the car drives just as nicely as it did when it had 20 miles on the odometer.

Woo. Oh and today I scheduled an appointment at the dealership to have another axle seal replaced. :lol Go GM!

DOH!
not too bad I hope?

Went for one last ride before the snows go on. Car is not pleased.

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/1783/s2kface.jpg

Made new license plate bracket for the daily. The old plastic one broke doing some off roading at a wedding in Platsburg. New one made from 14g aluminum sheet metal and secured with 3 large bolts! Ready for snow bank action

oh no! Is the audi grill still in tact?

That was installed post field baja. No worries. Contemplated molding Audi grill into the car. need some tiger hair and such. Anyone with shaved Audi badges, If you would like to donate to my cause it would be appreciated.

um… its not good… know a good body shop?

Delanoy’s Catherine St and S Hawk St, Albany NY.

Thanks… I want to get a few quotes… front bumper is going to need the hooks that hold it in place replaces, both passanger doors most likely need completely striped and repainted (scratches are down to metal)… and rear bumper needs fixed or replaced :frowning:

OOOOOUUUCH!!!

and I was bitching about my palm sized dent

yea… I will take some pics in a bit to post for you to see… but it’s not pretty… and all wasted on a piece of shit old saturn… :frowning:

How did the dent resistant panels hold up? LMAO!