What did you do to your car today?

fiddled with the timing

drove it to work.

tomorrow goin to the dealer to get a new cat put on it under warrenty :slight_smile:

then painting my tow hook and mounting it on the front.

i dont know man, i think they are called “Junk”

:crazy

Dropped the ss off at the body shop to get everything fixed…

I love that color on the mkii

is that the same pinkish color they used on mkiii gti’s?

its a newer audi color habiscus(sp) pearl or something like that

Used first gear for the first time in 4 years

no pink here. its Hibiscus red pearl. the mk3 color you might be thinking of is Mulberry red metallic.

i just picked up an autotech g60 turbo cam for the Jetta.

painted my tow hook and mounted it.

cars going to dealer tomorrow to have the cat looked at and replaced hopefully after I pay them $90 and hour to diagnose it :ahh

Mk4 where did you get your paint done?

what did it run ya?

…Spliced an EG33 OBD1 and EJ20 OBD2 harness in marriage so I can run biggerz motor an has stikerz in window. Win.

Shits fucking LOUD off the headers :clap

you should read the other posts before posting.

benny commented on my paint color, i posted the color he was refering to.

now about the actual hibiscus red on my mk2, youd have to ask the original owner of the car as i havent done anything to it but buy it with the intentions on fixing what needs to be fixed and upgrading along the way

Took the jetta to Langan and got a new cat put on. Free under warrenty. no labor charged :slight_smile:

Forgot the bike was on the roof and tried to drive into the garage. The bike and garage are fine. My car and bike rack not so much…

doah! pics?

Got in another fucking accident :frowning:

there is a pic in the sightings thread lol

Charged the battery in the mountaineer, pulled the abs fuse and took her for a quick drive.

The blazer needs like 2 days of charging I think, the batteries were low as hell (6 of them). When I hooked up the charger the alarm went off. I was about 12’’ from the horn, it scared the hell out of me

i beefed on it

saw it… damn…

and that poor truck of yours… :wtf