What did you do to your car today?

Stop trying to get off between classes.

I have no choice, I don’t have a JDM drift machine like you do so I can’t stunt around campus like everybody else does.

I had my car washed and waxed today

Washed my car and drove for the last time in 09… :frowning:

Made it to Dec 2 this year!

why tommrows suppose to be 58 :lol

ran it through the scratch tunnel at hoffman car wash

Yesterday was the only day this week I could get to DMV… Im done paying insurance on it regardless of it being 58*F

looked at all the dust on it today in the morning. i need one of those super soft thingies people keep wiping cars off with at shows. it looks like a big duster. what are those called?

called a Russian Duster

i installed the reverse rake springs today on the Jetta

BA-ZING! two funnies ala Brett

yes.

they are called “The Original Califorina Car Duster”

and my rake is adjustable. coilovers + Koni Adjustables FTW. and right now, the jetta is leaning towards the front

I finished stripping my calipers down to be ready for powdercoat/rebuild. I’m actually pretty excited about it, I’ve wanted to do them for a while now.

yeah who cares about it running/driving. lets have pretty brakes :lol

hellz yea. They needed a rebuild though. All the seals were garbage (16 years old)

Don’t worry, when the wheels go back on, I’ll be able to roll the car back a few feet to pull the motor.
I’m debating on selling the tranny thats in the car and just grabbing another one, bc I still dont know if that shifting issue was clutch related or tranny related. I would hate to put it back together and have the same problem.

rebuild the one you have… have Raif do it. hes got the magic touch with mitsusucky gearboxes

lmao. Yea, I dont know if it needs a rebuild, I could have him check it over I guess and go from there.

Have him do the whole engine

ehhh, I could do that too. But I dont have a huge budget right now. We’ll see

i’d like to borrow those drag radials when the car is on jack stands… thanks!

Your hoopdie dont need radials son.