What did you do to your car today?

well this is technically yesterday…but now that i think about it it was 2 days ago…fail for being 1am…HAHA anyways…sunday…got windows tinted 20% all around…picked up the 15" rotas from mk430r, my next mission is to figure out what they are! haha

5zigen DIV3 knockoffs

srs?

no, Work RS Beta knockoffs haha

Rota MSR

knockoffs FTW

yeah your BBS’s are like VOT’s… actually BB5’s

nah they’re 885’s, knockoffs of BB5’s

That’s some Nippon Racing shit right there

yeah between the 885’s, the gaseous cadmium-filled tires stilleto blue streaks on the front, rikken raptor on the rear right and the cooper cobra on the rear left, i’ll be rollin in hot just about err’where

Photoshopped

Installed the HKS/Kansai Service strut bar on the GTR, along w/ the Nismo shift knob (anyone wanna buy a 6MT Evo MR knob? lol), and Nismo oil cap. Small stuff. Looks a lot better under the hood now.

Installed the HKS/Kansai Service strut bar on the GTR, along w/ the Nismo shift knob (anyone wanna buy a 6MT Evo MR knob? lol), and Nismo oil cap. Small stuff. Looks a lot better under the hood now.

removed my air intake funnel.

Link toSound Result

I actuall have a floor and half the cage installed some day i’ll make a build thread for my own shit !!! lol yeah right. ordered rest of sheet metal for the back half yesterday also 3 sheets of .024 m/s to be finished !!! yeah making progress should i push to make and appreance this year !!! HHHHMMMMMMMmmm

Got the SS washed :slight_smile:

put some dumpy rotas on it/cruised

Put my summer 5Zigens on.

LED tails go on Monday night. Then some minor body work and I’m ready for the summer season.

Is good. Had some last night at the Habachi grill I was taken to in WV for my business meeting.

lol. I disagree with you. These aren’t some ‘altezza’ lights or some shit that people throw onto their 1987 Honda Accord. Same OEM housing, but with 3 rows of LED’s instead of bulbs. Clean and simple.